Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ RIOT-Turrets...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epickilz

07-12-2012

Riot I would just like to ask that you please revise the damage the turrets do. My friends and I have been noticing that it seems now more easier to turret dive people and that you can take as long as you like in the turret from about level 8+ even with champs that have no armor or health. I think a good way to fix would be to make the turrets damage level up with the champions so lets say at the levels below 4 the turret takes about 1/5 for your health and so then at level 18 it will still take 1/5 of your health. Now I do know that this couldn't be put towards the tanks that have 3500+ hp but make it towards the really squishes that have like 2000 hp. This is just our idea on how to fix this if you guys can find a better way that is fine. Please just make the turrets noticeable at mid to end game that is all we are asking.

Thanks for your time,
Epickilz

Flennel

07-12-2012

Turrets are indeed very weak right now.

S0T0

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Turrets should scale to the game and stop at 25 minutes for scaling.

Steelflame

07-12-2012

Yea. Lategame you are ment to protect them, but it would help if they didn't melt under a single support AA, and dealt more damage than one...

Dekasa

07-12-2012

As an aggressive support player, I think turrets are just where they should be.

deathfrost13

07-12-2012

ya I agree. Was playing earlier today as janna with a kogmaw against a grave + naut lane. Once they all hit level 6 their jungling amumu came and just dived us with naut ult. With amumu tanking the turret, graves killed both of us even after i used janna ult. Amumu then gets away with still a little more than 1/4 hp left. So dumb how that early into the game you can get turret dived so easily.

HappyMaskSalesmn

07-12-2012

What if they let you purchase upgrades to the turrets? like a tower defense kind of thing.

Cameryn Kyre

07-12-2012

I can turret dive at level 5 as Taric and not even care... It may be with a +40 armor rune page, but still...

Yeah, turrets need a buff.

Dekasa

07-12-2012

Quote:
deathfrost13:
ya I agree. Was playing earlier today as janna with a kogmaw against a grave + naut lane. Once they all hit level 6 their jungling amumu came and just dived us with naut ult. With amumu tanking the turret, graves killed both of us even after i used janna ult. Amumu then gets away with still a little more than 1/4 hp left. So dumb how that early into the game you can get turret dived so easily.

So you're saying 2 tanks and 3 people with some of the strongest burst in the game shouldn't be able to tower-dive you with all three of their ults? Also, Janna's ultimate isn't very strong against Graves (ranged in general), and once amumu and nautilus get their ults off on you, most of their damage is already delivered.

Steelflame

07-12-2012

Quote:
Dekasa:
As an aggressive support player, I think turrets are just where they should be.

As something that is worthless past 10 minutes in unless you derp around like a total idiot is "where they should be?"

I mean, yea, they do damage..... but honestly, I am more scared of minion aggro in lane(lol those weak lil pea shooters) than a tower. Minions at least dont give up if you walk 2 steps away, and can sometimes chase you down for 10-15 seconds, giving vision the whole time to that enemy jungler coming in hot.