Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion X is blatantely OP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ur little sister

07-12-2012

And everybody who claims otherwise is a dirty X player!

Yet for some reason, I refuse to pick up champion X.

How does this attitude work? The only reason I can come up with NOT to pick up a champion if you consider it blatantely overpowered is if you change your mind on who's blatantly overpowered faster than your IP income can sustain...

Poisonpowder

07-12-2012

I haven't picked up Nautilus yet. Apparently he's OP, apparently I don't really care.

Ocarino

07-12-2012

Quote:
Ur little sister:

champion darius is blatantely OP!
And everybody who claims otherwise is a dirty darius player!

Yet for some reason, I refuse to pick up champion darius.

How does this attitude work? The only reason I can come up with NOT to pick up a champion if you consider it blatantely overpowered is if you change your mind on who's blatantly overpowered faster than your IP income can sustain...

is that what you mean?

Ur little sister

07-12-2012

Quote:
Ocarino:
is that what you mean?

I thought Malphite and Yorick were the new fashion statements atm, but I guess Darius works just fine too.

Or Riven and Irelia, they're still going on too.

Not to mention Shen. Nothing beats Shen top.

Olaf top needs a nerf btw.

ValderiusRex

07-12-2012

It's the same reason I won't play Graves. It's not fun and I feel dirty doing it. Herp derp, I walked into a blatant 2v1 while behind in lane, survived until my mid walked all the way down, then got a double kill by face rolling.

JòJò

07-12-2012

I know what you mean I ask myself this all the time like I can buy Jayce or Darius but idk why I just don't buy them.

Marven345

07-12-2012

I don't play champs because they're OP and they can net me an easy win. I play champs because I enjoy their skillset.

Adumu

07-12-2012

I think Darius is OP, but I won't use him. I don't like the way he looks, the way he plays, or anything of the sort. I don't use the "Best", I use what I want to use. I think that is the mentality you're trying to look for, dude.

Doom Owl

07-12-2012

Quote:
Ocarino:
is that what you mean?

how did I know you were unranked before checking lolking?

Boss Aegis

07-12-2012

Champion X is probably countered by Trundle.

Pick up Trundle maybe?