What is Mordekaiser's best lane?

Top 14 15.91%
Mid 48 54.55%
Has equal success in either lane 26 29.55%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Mordekaiser: Top or Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

I flip flop on where his best position is, so I was hoping GD could help me.

This is what goes through my head:

Pro:

• Has low CD ranged harass
  • Can worry less about ganks (than mid) to help his constant lane pushing
  • Melee champions who get in range are outbursted, or suffer through the entire duration of Creeping Death
  • Allows a far better roamer to take middle lane and help out the other lanes more than Mordekaiser could
  • Can force enemy top laner to build early MR and put off Wriggle's for sustain/damage output

Con:
  • Some tanky tops can weather Mordekaiser's burst if he goes all in, and proceed to out-trade his poor defenses
  • Playing Mordekaiser top either constrains choice for mid or possibly gives you a very squishy team

Mid

Pro:
  • Lane is shorter, so he can push more quickly and retreat to safety
  • Has the ability to farm wraiths in seconds from either jungle, to get a CS edge and deny xp and gold to their jungler
  • Heavy burst potential means a full combo can shred many mids from 100 to 0

Con:
  • Mordekaiser is extremely prone to ganks, and mid can be ganked from the most locations
  • Most other mids are ranged, creating difficulty in landing his Q and maximizing potential for his W

Dryeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Bump....

S Galaxy Rumble

07-12-2012

I'd say mid, being able to push and gank either lane is way to good an advantage, also being able to deny the enemy jungler some wraiths is again way too good to pass up.

on top meele champs can just hang back and farm at turret when you eventually do get to push.

Dryeck

07-12-2012

Bump again....

Dingding123

07-12-2012

Denying the other carry in mid versus giving the other jungler free$ ganks.

Bryan da truth

07-12-2012

''Can worry less about ganks (than mid) to help his constant lane pushing''

This is the opposite of whats the case, (Unless I misunderstood my bad then) He's so easily camped and ganked top due to having no build in escapes or even CC + his automatic hard pushing nature. (Also top is probably the most ganked lane in general) That's I feel his biggest weakness top though I havnt played him much top.

For me, imo, its mid morde over top. Simply because I can push + its a smaller lane + constant wraiths + squishier targets = Less worries more farm. However, I havn't played him that much top and im sure he denies a lot of champs

Dryeck

07-12-2012

Bump

DaJuggernaut93

07-12-2012

id say mid less room to get ganked

Nerd Bird

02-18-2013

bump

Saigo Getsuga

02-18-2013

Mid, morde es vulnerable a los ganks hue.