Gragas counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starfyre7

07-12-2012

I recently bought gragas and lost terribly in lane to a ziggs. His q seemed to do equal damage with my q, he had a better range, and my sustain could not match him. This was my first game as gragas. Did I just play badly, or is ziggs a decent counter to gragas in lane?

ISwearImSupport

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfyre7 View Post
I recently bought gragas and lost terribly in lane
Fixed.

Liath

07-12-2012

how you gonna last hit on a Ziggs w/ Gragas? Better switch lanes

CASHEW PEANUT

07-12-2012

Quote:
I recently bought gragas and lost terribly in lane to a ziggs. His q seemed to do equal damage with my q, he had a better range, and my sustain could not match him. This was my first game as gragas. Did I just play badly, or is ziggs a decent counter to gragas in lane?
Your post answers itself. The evidence is all there.

Starfyre7

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightElfMoehawk View Post
Your post answers itself. The evidence is all there.
But evidence for what?

TodaysChaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Some champs beat others. Gragas is melee, and Ziggs speciality is extreme poke from range. If played well you can't win because whenever you walk to creepwave to lasthit he can just bomb you

RagingStormX

07-12-2012

His q does less and you should have better sustain and a defense steroid. Just focus on farming vs ziggs with barrels and keep your w up constantly. You can easily kill him later and are more useful.

StarBubbles

07-12-2012

Wow, all from a single game. Nothing new.

Last hit with Q, or zone him with it. You have more mana sustain, so you should be able to do those things better than him.

Starfyre7

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBubbles View Post
Wow, all from a single game. Nothing new.

Last hit with Q, or zone him with it. You have more mana sustain, so you should be able to do those things better than him.
I started with boots, 3; he started with a dorans ring. He can do as much dmg as me and his q is off cd faster.

MessyCheese

07-12-2012

Quote:
I started with boots, 3; he started with a dorans ring. He can do as much dmg as me and his q is off cd faster.
if he started dorans go balls out and body slam->whacking him with your w empowered autoattacks. just harass him as much as possibly