Art Spotlight - Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aureate Word

07-12-2012

Making me thorny.

SummonerBind

07-12-2012

Omg, Riot thank you, thank you, thank you. It's hard to make a plant person not look like a foolish elf or weakish fae. This makes up for the endless back to back male champs. You guys are making it hard for me to keep my main champ list short! hehe.

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Oh man, I'm so glad she doesn't have a skirt. I love the look and I'm really eager to see her skill set. Here's to hoping it's not super generic!

Thanks riot for making another sexy champ!

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

She's a lot more rageful then I was expecting.

I was hoping to see a little bit of "mother nature" in her. And I don't mean gentleness so much as I mean amused indifference. How nature just goes about it's nature and chuckle as humans would scream "Whyyyy?!"

SpderMan

07-12-2012

i hope atleast one of her taunts/jokes is a batman reference, because riot knows she looks like poison ivy...

edit: just realized with sig's new skin we got joker,bane and ivy. how bout a penguin costume for veigar, two face trundle or catwoman nidale ^_^

MTaur

07-12-2012

u guys

LoL need new theme song, k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEx9r5enZsk

Ishinokao

07-12-2012

The sneak peak look out does this one by a long shot. It was way more sleek and had a less cluttered anatomy.

But I suppose they have to make it unappealing to some extent so people will buy the other skin. :\

Edit: That being said, the headpiece is too much. They should have stuck with the ears from the sneak peak.

Sir Rayzen

07-12-2012

maokai girlfriend

Doxy

07-12-2012

Why yet another red-head?

So many curvy red-headed females in the league!

Decoylegends

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rayzen View Post
maokai girlfriend
this