Art Spotlight - Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pacolaco

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritra View Post
I don't think I have ever seen so many complaints about one champion before. I'd assume that because it's a new female champion everyone is going to throw a fit because she doesn't look how they want her to. I swear the people of the forum always find someone to complain about with the characters. Someone found her to be too fierce looking in the spotlight art and was mislead by the sneak peek, what did they expect? It's a sneak peek for a reason. They go through several artists tweaking what her final art concept will be. I personally think they captured her very well, a very strong-willed and ferocious looking female champion with looks to boot. What I'm worried about is her in game appeal, because when it all comes down to it all we care about is how she looks in game.

I agree people can be to judge mental i think they should be grateful that riot is going to guve us this champion to begin with she sounds like she is going to be a blast to play

pacolaco

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonea View Post
She's gorgeous. Thank you Riot! I can't wait to try her on the PBE! When do we get her BTW?
Now im hearing PBE alot now but noone will give me a striaght asnwer will someone tell me? and how to do it

Pingesu

07-24-2012

What's a subwoofer?