Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Art Spotlight - Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WraithGate

07-12-2012

she looks really sweet cant wait to use her , hopeing her skills are just as sweet i love her so far

MrW4

07-12-2012

The teaser art was enormously better, Please change it back Riot, or at least make it a skin. I think we would all rather have a closer derivative of the Sneak Peek Art (or even the art itself), the Sneak Peek showed the change and uniqueness that i expected in the 101st champion.

The Art Spotlight still looks amazing by the way, i just appreciate the Sneak Peek more for its difference among all the other champions' splash art, it truly is captivating.

The Awesome Jman

07-12-2012

Zyra... I'm lovin it!

Goau

07-12-2012

Quote:
MMKH:
Looks like Poison Ivy and Kerrigan combined lol. Also it seems we will finally have a champ who uses a whip, except the idea is done nicely with the vines.

A whip for a weapon. I hope that means a median range champion, longer range than melee, but shorter than ranged.

Sevcata

07-12-2012

biner!

Prolapse

07-12-2012

did someone say insta-buy?

OniSioN

07-12-2012

i want to **** a plant right now

JK6 FORCE

07-12-2012

10 hours well spent. One of my favorites, actually. Complements to that artist! For the long hours, and making her hot.

Acid Reigns

07-12-2012

Inb4 her passive is that she can walk through trees, and everyone rages xD

Btw, before I get 1000000 thumbs down, I am not srs o.o

Hoofster

07-12-2012

Awesome as always.

On a side note, mute the video and play this with the song Bynn the Breaker from Bastion, it's so much better >.<.