@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gevouden

09-04-2010

Yeah, who are you anyway?

binch

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyChalice View Post
Tbh we need a dinosaur champion. That's robotic.
With giant lazors, what's your stance on this?
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...urs-lasers.jpg

This would make my day.

Salamandra

09-04-2010

Will you be Amumu's friend and give him a hug?

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

Annie or Tibbers?

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

favorite taco?

scarra

09-05-2010

Long series of questions inc

Do you have any changes for Alistair in the near future? Many players feel his heal is underwhelming, and while i do not necessarily agree, i'm curious on your opinion.

What is your current opinion on blitz? Both competitively and as a champion. (His role and how well he fills it etc)

Do you have plans to buff fiddlesticks in the near future? His nerfed AP ratios as well as low health and armor gain have made him fall quite far.

Will there be any changes to jax? He's fairly underplayed currently and hasn't done well through the last couple of weeks simply because of a lot of undirect nerfs (abilities that can't be dodged) as well as direct nerfs to his abilities.

What on earth is with the armor penetration on Kass's passive activation? Seriously, i'm curious.

Is pantheon's QSS getting looked at? It's was nerfed quite a lot and many players now skip QSS in favor of a longer stun and better spears.

Are there any plans to stop wards from blocking Rammus's powerball? Currently it's a viable strat to bring wards with you and stop or deter a good initiation or escape.

Are there plans to increase Sivir's range? If the range was increased by 50 or 100, I believe she would turn into a more viable ranged carry pick. Currently, she is outshadowed by other carries for most teams except for maybe a kite team.

Are there any plans for Teemo? I'm specifically wondering if you plan on changing his move quick to a better skill (maybe a passive speed increase + a short duration move speed burst?), his ap ratios, and/or merc treads lowering his ult's damage

Bloodpaly

09-05-2010

What are your thoughts on Gangplanks design? He has 4 extremely powerful abilities and a powerful passive, yet he has almost 0 synergy between them.

You told me ingame that you get paid in tacos. How many tacos do you get per hour of working? (Or is it a salary?) And how does getting paid in tacos interfere with Cali's labor laws?

On a more serious note, do you find it annoying when people recognize you in games? Also, what awesome job benefits does working at Riot grant you?

Stexe

Adjudicator

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

Not sure on nerfs and buffs - KogMaw is the scariest to me right now, but I'm going to see if there's a way to specifically deal with him that players discover. Especially in competitive games, you can find a lot of creativity in countering popular champs.
Really? I find him to be fine compared with other ranged DPS Champions -- at least comparatively to Tristana, Ashe, and Ezreal. He is insane in his DPS, but he is a slow-walking-glass-cannon to say the least. I really like the position he is in currently, low tier-A is a perfect spot for him. Especially considering he is a DPS with no escape skill and a slow that is no where comparable to Ashe's slows / stuns.

DoubleJesus

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by binch View Post
Dude I used to have some of those toys!

Not sure if you work with the items in game but are any of the items that have stacking non-unique passives getting changed at all, especially the ones getting abused like archangels and sunfire?

CerberusZ

09-05-2010

Why do good Anivia's make me cry like a school girl?