@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2010

Could you get someone to reply to my thread? D:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=248832

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
This is an immense design challenge. Without significant systems changes or a total overhaul, honestly, I'm not sure how to tackle this. =/
Could you elaborate a bit on "significant system changes?" Did you have something in mind? I'm curious as to what you could have meant.

Don't get me wrong I realize that it will probably never come to fruition, but your ambiguity is killing me :P

NinjainSpandex

09-14-2010

Since you never answered it before. Why does anivias toggle spell proc tear but singeds q nor karthus e does not, They all cost mana per second.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-14-2010
82 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PierreManslapper View Post
Could you elaborate a bit on "significant system changes?" Did you have something in mind? I'm curious as to what you could have meant.

Don't get me wrong I realize that it will probably never come to fruition, but your ambiguity is killing me :P
Basically, without a complete rework, we'd have to split 3v3 and 5v5 stuff to automatically adjust every number in the game - which then makes two different games, which then opens up an entire suite of new issues. To be frank, balancing two teamsizes with one set of characters is a nightmare.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-14-2010
83 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjainSpandex View Post
Since you never answered it before. Why does anivias toggle spell proc tear but singeds q nor karthus e does, They all cost mana per second.
Toggles are not "spell casts."

Duel

09-14-2010

For Mordekaiser, are you looking for him to do more magic dmg or physical dmg? I really think that his lore suggests that he be tweaked towards magic more so than physical. Will he be seeing nerfs to compensate for his tweak (plz say no)?

Morello

Lead Designer

09-14-2010
84 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Could you get someone to reply to my thread? D:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=248832
I think RiotChris has answered this before. I personally don't know the answer.

NinjainSpandex

09-14-2010

Quote:
Toggles are not "spell casts."
Yes but they are the same thing....the only difference is you choose where to cast anivias.

NinjainSpandex

09-14-2010

Why does vlad have a built in zhonyas(untargetable) and he can move and he slows and deals damage, and the health he gets back counters the health it costs

Blue

Recruiter

09-14-2010

Quote:
I think RiotChris has answered this before. I personally don't know the answer.
There's been some answer relating to the difficulty of the champion, but it seems to have changed. I've posted this thread once before, and I never got an answer.