@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KÉNSEI

09-14-2010

New skins for Tryndamere, Nasus, and Malphite? When are they coming out?

xHecatex

09-14-2010

thx for the replies it's been an interesting read. I'm excited to see what's in store for teemo I hope he gets updated in the next release.

Perennial

09-14-2010

could you look into pantheon? his early game is broken, casters dont stand a chance even by tower he can kill you, he jumps at you and you're done for

i know he is balanced mid and late game but his early is very overpowered

Morello

Lead Designer

09-14-2010
73 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perennial View Post
could you look into pantheon? his early game is broken, casters dont stand a chance even by tower he can kill you, he jumps at you and you're done for

i know he is balanced mid and late game but his early is very overpowered
Guinsoo is working on Pantheon changes right now internally.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-14-2010
74 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomphoolery View Post
Is there any changes planned for Blitzcrank? As he stands, his skillset just really doesn't fed enough for an AP or a AD champion.

Gate change is a huge nerf. Please don't. It already rewards good players enough. Why nerf it?
How does it reward good players? Where do you believe that high skill ceiling is on Gate? How would that skill ceiling be reduced by buffing TF's power and making him have to set up gates better?

I am confuse.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-14-2010
75 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlytorch View Post
What championd do you recommended Morello for someone who wants to find his main. And I want a real answer not what ever you think its right speech. Please & Thank You.

Also what would be your build on that champion?
Need more information on what you're looking for. What types of characters do you like, what role do you play in games?

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

The only problem I have with Gate is when TF uses it, it acts like WW's Blood Scent-- basically saying to the enemy team "I am TF and HERE I COME TO GET YOU."

and Which champion do you think has the lowest Skill Cap Morello?

dogbiter

09-14-2010

can we expect balance changes for tryndamere?

Morello

Lead Designer

09-14-2010
76 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph2verse8and9 View Post
I'll ask these two again since they got missed a few dozen pages before and then throw on 2 more for justice!

1) Has Riot thought about implementing items with a small exp bonus, like the Awareness mastery or Zilean's passive? E.g. something that gives some kind of nice stat, then +5% experience?

2) What about reducing CDR on an item/ability? Could be a powerful pick against a cooldown-based support that doesn't use much AP like a Zilean or a Taric.

3) What about useless items like Wit's End/Sword of the Divine/Malady that are extremely situational at best or completely worthless in 90% of situations? Any chances of seeing these improved?

4) Do you feel Ashe is balanced? I think she is, just overshadowed by current meta, so occasional forum QQ about this one bothers me.
1) I've never considered it, but the XP bonus you mentioned might be alright. I'm not sure what value it adds to the game, but it's not an offensive design practice, generally.

2) Pendulum numbers for CDR going up and then being reduced is clunky and weird. I'm pretty against this as a concept.

3) Actually, there's a very good chance of seeing these improved! We're doing a pass on these soon.

Ursalgodon

09-14-2010

I'm concerned how the Z Ring changes will affect Kennen. Even before his recent buff, I found that rushing Rylai's and Zhonya's together was the only way to get into the heart of the enemy team (as his skillset requires) and live long enough to do damage to them. If you balance GA and ZR because they're abused on Morgana, then Kennen will be receiving a very hard indirect nerf.

In the case of GA, the two second invulnerability is a side effect of the resurrection animation, so using that extra time to get Morgana's ult off can be classified as an exploit. However, that's the entire point of ZA's active, and I feel the requirement that the user must stand in place balances it.

I recognize your point about the best offensive magic item also being the best defensive item. I suppose all I'm asking is that if a new item (one that's less offensive) inherits ZA's current active, that you would keep its current functionality and not have it cancel persisting effects.