@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

renticletape

09-04-2010

And just who are you? I never seen you post before.

Layotees

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I know, 100%, that it does.
I'd like to expand upon this. It's important to note that while Del Taco's drive thru is 24 hours, it is not run thru. Sprinting to the Del Taco half a mile away at 4 am after a rousing game of Minefield is not advised.

SarenArterius

09-04-2010

Will you show us a picture/representation of the new League of Legends map indevelopment ?

MsJunglePrincess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Quote:
I know, 100%, that it does.
you are awesome

2 am tacos tonight yyyyeeeeeeee

Moonlight Queen

09-04-2010

If i make a champion suggestion topic, where would be the best place to get it read by someone that matters? And can it ever be possible for a fanboy created champion to be made real? i understand taht it would be a one in a 10000 case propably but even if there is a slight chance, i would actualy be bothered to post what i thought about in spare time and know there is a little chance it might get made.

Its great fun thinking of new champion ideas but unfortunetly most of them are just imbalance and not even worth considering but if one that was a "cool idea" and was actualy thought out well, happend to be posted it would be nice knowing there is hope for it.

PoPoBison

09-04-2010

So, I wouldn't be too surprised if this has already been answered, but what kind of process do you go through to develop a character from start to release (it never really gets finished with all the balancing and potential reworking)?

Also, I remember seeing on the previous thread something about Kayle having a bonus to her nuke if an opponent killed an ally. That kind of non-obvious trigger seems interesting. Will we see more abilities with bonus effects based on killing/dying/etc? Perhaps a skill with a 100 second cooldown that is reduced by one second for every creep you kill, 10 for a hero?

Rustette

09-04-2010

I remember you from the Guild Wars community If you remember Anneke from #gwp, that's me

Think you can steal their Obs. Mode idea?

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-04-2010

Why did you need an OFFICIAL thread when you had that unofficial, but relatively-official-considering-how-much-you-answered-in-it-thread.

Forcepowa

09-04-2010

What direction is Riot trying to bring Malzahar in order to take him out of 'WTF tier'?

It seems like to me they want him to be some sort of kiting mage with really long ranges to make up for his lack of utility. Which is apparent from the ultimate buffs 450 > 650 > 750. Although recent buff seems like Malefic visions is the next one to get increase since the QWR are 800,700,750 respectively. The Voidling leash range also seems to lag behind.

Do you think a caster can be viable without any damage mitigation at all?

What's a good measure of the effectiveness of a mage? Amount of CC? Utility? Damage? or maybe a certain amount of all 3?

Kaeoz

09-04-2010

Quote:
Hmmm. I think there's a few, but up there would be;

* Jungle Mumu
* Kog'Maw
* Garen
* Annie
* Taric
In response to this, are there any plans to tone down any of those champions you mentioned. Maybe I'm stretching it a bit here, but if this is "up there" in terms of best team composition... I figure you feel that these champions are strongest in their respective roles.

Personally, I don't feel that Annie/Taric are overpowered. Annie's always been good and perfect in balance while Taric has been toned down enough imo.

But about Garen/Amumu/Kog'maw, do you have any plans for them?

Garen arguably has one of the strongest early games which carries well into mid game. It allows him to deny any squishy opponents easily and with a good lane partner (Taric/Janna/Sion/Morg/etc) he is basically guaranteed early kills which puts his opponents far behind in the game.

Kog'Maw rips through just about everything faster than every other carry. He does more damage to squishies than Tristana/Ezreal and MUCH more damage to tanks than those other two ranged carries as well. Sure Trist/Ezreal have better positioning/mobility skills... but does this really even out the fact that Kog'Maw needs only a few seconds to eat through everything in the from the LONGEST Auto attack range in the game?

Amumu, I like him a lot and think he is balanced but would you consider his ult to be too strong if those changes to roots go through. I mean... its pretty insta-win team fight as is... The changes are very situational but do you not feel that CotSM really doesn't need another buff... as small/indirect as it is?