@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-04-2010
3 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmme View Post
Why is your Avatar so amazing?
Because Anivia knows pimpin' ain't easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallific
Why don't you join the IRC more often? Just ask Shurelia, she knows the cool people :P No but seriously, would be a great to talk to another red.
I probably will at somepoint, for now I'm doing forums instead (have to manage my time!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigod
Whats the ultimate 5-man pre-made champion combination IYO.
Hmmm. I think there's a few, but up there would be;

* Jungle Mumu
* Kog'Maw
* Garen
* Annie
* Taric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees
Do you feel that the stun heavy nature of older champs causes issues balancing the newer trend of champions which tend to be CC light, and is there ever any discussion of making more fairly CC heavy champs?

Assuming the patch notes on the PTR are live, who would you most like to see buffed? Nerfed?
I think it's in-bounds to do more CC-heavy champs, but I think the lack of them lately is coincidence. We have a couple more CC-oriented champs in the works for future releases (though when is a mystery!)

Not sure on nerfs and buffs - KogMaw is the scariest to me right now, but I'm going to see if there's a way to specifically deal with him that players discover. Especially in competitive games, you can find a lot of creativity in countering popular champs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVec
Who would win in a Riot Royal Rumble?
For fairness Jesse Perring will be the Referee, and Is Ineligible to Win.
Physically? Probably Geeves. He's Irish.

Taking a break, will check back at somepoint

MsJunglePrincess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Hi Morello; do you know if Del Taco has a 24 hour drive thru??

Morello

Lead Designer

09-04-2010
4 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzer View Post
Hi Morello; do you know if Del Taco has a 24 hour drive thru??
I know, 100%, that it does.

dogbiter

09-04-2010

oh all powerfull morello, which good and viable champs do YOU think that need some little buffs?

also

do you plan to introduce another swordsman to the game?

Lyov

09-04-2010

Great, another one of these BS threads. Doesn't your boss (RiotJeffJew) ever freaking tell you guys to do work? I mean really you should be freaking relaxing at home not answering BS on a forum that hates you when you do what it wants and loves you when you don't do it.... Wtf...
You guys have to prioritize.
inb4ban/downvote

ChaosLoki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Will riot ever make community suggested champions?

Quantumprophecy

09-04-2010

Can i have like 50 RP so I can spend what few I have sitting around? I'm sure a god among men could help one of your loyal followers out.

Saltic

09-04-2010

will there ever be a dragon/dinosaur-type champion?

Malak al Maut

09-04-2010

How do you feel about Jax? Do you think he should be remolded to more closely resemble the Nasus build most of the newer Melee DPS champions have been following? Also, while on the subject of Nasus, how do you feel about newer Melee DPS champions being based on him? Do you think we'll see another Hard Carry resembling Tryndamere or Master Yi? If not, is it because Melee hard carries are hard to balance? If that is the case will you be taking another look at Tryndamere, Master Yi, and Gangplank's designs to bring them more in line with Fighters like Nasus? Oh, and do you think Ranged champions should be Hard or Soft carries?

HolyChalice

09-04-2010

Tbh we need a dinosaur champion. That's robotic.

With giant lazors, what's your stance on this?