@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuix

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
This is an important topic, and I think a lesson has been learned - though lessons can't be instantly shown due to real-time considerations of development.
Fair enough; so why is everything going through anyway, relatively unchanged? Why wasn't this lesson learned, at least to some extent, with Karma?

Silver Raven

04-26-2013

Hey Morello!

Some matches ago I was playing, leashing for a Fiddlesticks, and stared at his auto for a while...

┐Shouldn`t a scarecrow wielding a scythe have a melee autoattack? It would make him way cooler than he already is.

A Dead Potato

04-26-2013

@Morello
I know you don't respond to every question but I ask for your time to reply to this one. I would very much so like to discuss Ashe and her passive. The main problem with her passive, is that it almost doesn't exist. At the start of a game, it charges to 100% by the time minions spawn, but problem is, that crit is 90% likely to hit a minion. During laning phase, Ashe won't be able to charge her passive because she'll be too busy farming and an ADC can't afford to charge a passive that gives a crit for the price of multiple minions. You mentioned in an earlier post that you MIGHT look into Ashe passive-wise and I beg of you to ACTUALLY change it. I had some ideas for her if you wouldn't mind taking one into consideration.

-Every 10th attack, Ashe's next basic attack will critically strike

Inspired by Caitlyn's passive, this allows her to farm and actually choose what she wants to crit, but unlike Caitlyn, it takes longer to charge up but deals only slightly more damage to give herself an actual fighting chance against Cait in a 1v1

-Each time Ashe strikes an enemy champion with a basic attack, she gains 5% movement speed for 2 seconds. (stacks up to 6 times)

This allows Ashe's kiting to be stronger, for her to get out of ganks and take advantage of position in teamfights

-Each time Ashe kills an enemy unit, she gains 5 mana and 10% attack speed for 2 seconds

Due to Ashe's mana hungry-ness, this will help her with sustain and help poking during lane phase after she farms a minion or two.

Please respond with your thoughts ^w^

Avenging Angel

04-26-2013

Hey Morello, why did you ruin Karma? Just cause you hate sustain and don't know how to implement heals that arn't "unhealthy?". Stop terrorizing supports. Thanks.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
Fair enough; so why is everything going through anyway, relatively unchanged? Why wasn't this lesson learned, at least to some extent, with Karma?
@Morello

Yea this...I want a proper explanation as to why they are completely going through with the New Trundle despite everything said about the topic. I doubt I am the only one who wants to hear it.

Home Cooking

04-26-2013

Morrello, How do I get a job at Riot?

questir

04-26-2013

Morello can we talk about Galio? Right now i feel like hes a bit UP because hes not doing enough damage as a AP carry and his ult need some serious changes. From what i understand tenacity reduces the taunt duration and if the enemy CC you before the ult ends because of the tenacity you don't do any damage. Also I always wondered why the CD of Galio's ult is 170 / 150 / 130 while Amumu (150 / 130 / 110), Sejuani (130 / 115 / 100) and Zyra (130 / 120 / 110)

Bes7iA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

has ever been a champion that when you heard about it, you think on something like this
"thats the most ridiculous idea i had ever heard"

but after more detailde explanation you change your mind and think of something like this
" Oh, thats a really good idea"

JaminBen

04-26-2013

Maybe if I ask about Viktor again Morello will respond?

...Doubtful :c

Soetsu

04-26-2013

Any possibility that Rengar could get some love? Adding his double jump back in, maybe to his ult or the bonetooth necklace? That "bug" was the most fun I had playing a champ in a long time and I feel like Rengar lacks a reliable gap-closer and often gets kited easily.