@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freezman13

04-25-2013

Not a question, more of a comment. I don't use the lol forums at all because its very hard to monitor all the threads you take part of. It would be to your (riot's) great benefit to implement a message system (like on reddit) that will notify when you have a thread or comment reply and I'll provide you with a link to it.

On second thought... I had a question. what college did you finish and what was your major? I'm rly considering game design right now (junior in HS)

TheLambinator1

Recruiter

04-25-2013

I just recently fell in love with janna, i was wondering if there is any way to get the legendary skin: Victorious Janna. i NEEEED it soooooo bad, i mean i might even sell my soul, no lie!

DalisDL

04-25-2013

Q about the upcoming latin servers+payment, im guessing people will be able to get RP from cellphone's credit if they are from, mexico for example and they are in the latin north server, so, what if im from mexico and wanted to stay in NA? am i gonna be able to get RP through cellphone's use too?
thx

Die Schmerzen

04-25-2013

@Morello
Is there any information you could give us on a possible Heimerdinger rework? It would be greatly appreciated.

JevelFaithful

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezman13 View Post
Not a question, more of a comment. I don't use the lol forums at all because its very hard to monitor all the threads you take part of. It would be to your (riot's) great benefit to implement a message system (like on reddit) that will notify when you have a thread or comment reply and I'll provide you with a link to it.

On second thought... I had a question. what college did you finish and what was your major? I'm rly considering game design right now (junior in HS)
There's a link that might help you if you want a concentrated source of riot post :
The DevTracker
Just in case that might help.

Tigrian

04-25-2013

So i know this will probably get lost amongst the flood of inquiries, but i figured i'd ask- Any plans for Zilean? Are you happy with him as a niche pick? I feel like he's in a strange spot of not being either a top pick mid OR support. I know you've done some great designs in the past (orianna, Zyra, and now Lissandra) of ap mid/support hybrids, and it would be great to see some changes done to make him more viable.

Pigoil

04-25-2013

can you give us some hints on the ideas being thrown around for ashe's passive?

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-25-2013

Morello, how concerned are you guys with making sure a character's gameplay, animations, voice, etc. tie into their personality, lore, and archetypal themes?

Previously I had thought you guys were worried about delivering a total package that works well, but with the Trundle remake (that i think really misses the mark) it seems you're less concerned about champions as a unified package and more as a badass character with mass appeal to generate sales.

Derrific

04-25-2013

When can we expect some love for Viktor? I am tired of being laughed at Mid or ridiculed when I go bot to Support...

BANGERZ PLEASE

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I do. We're experimenting on what that would mean if we did that.
Purple side has wolves for bot lane are you going to change that too.