Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello (Official!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axzore

04-25-2013

Morello, why did Morello stop talking in the third person?

NauFirefox

04-25-2013

Morello,
With the up-coming skin RP changes, have you considered releasing goth Annie again under the new price model. I know it was stated that you guys were looking to release her another way but it's been dead quiet in the news of such. If not are you guys more stuck on an issue, trying to figure it out currently, or has it been put on hold as an idea all together?

EnderForHegemon

04-25-2013

I have three questions about a trio of champs: Udyr, Nasus, and Volibear.

First, congrats in the fact that all are now seeing pro play after a season of being considered lousy!! I'm really impressed. What changes or meta shifts in the last few months do you think have allowed this?

Second, How do you think they stack up against eachother? Udyr might be tankiest, Nasus shuts down ADCs, what does Voli bring?

Third, do you think that the teams will have to make balance changes to any of these guys? Who might be too strong, and can anyone still use love/QOL?

Byr0

04-25-2013

Quote:
Morello:
I play other games, watch UFC, hang out with my wife and our two Corgi puppies, and that's mostly it!

Pictures of the Corgi pups (and are they named something LoL related)?!?!
Can we get any news on Heimer or Sions reworks? (Abilities, Splash Art, in-game models, time frame, etc)
Enjoying this thread thank you for taking the time!

Duffman316

Recruiter

04-25-2013

Can I add you on linkedin?

WannaBe19Low

04-25-2013

Hi,

First of all, thanks for answering our questions ^ Since Olaf got a new lore, which is pretty badass, can we expect some changes coming as well?
A couple of weeks ago I saw numerous posts on reddit regarding the current situation of Olaf and I too think he became a little too week after those huge nerfs and item changes.

Caput Lupinum

Recruiter

04-25-2013

@ Morello
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but there is far too much to search through to confirm. There is a serious viability issue with burst mages ie veigar Brand LB. Are there any plans to address this? Also would you consider a change to Brand's ult to make it more viable as well such as always Prioritizing champions over minions?
I think you guys do great work btw and love your game!

Themarker0

04-25-2013

Hi Morrelo, I know this has been brought up a million times, but I want to ask a a slightly different question.

We both know that the community wants more maps. That's a given. I agree with your standpoint that the game cannot sustain with more maps, nor could Esports. Sadly MOBA's need the locked teams, and can't swap out like Starcraft. There are too many variables. Balancing would also be quite the task for the team.

I think the Crystal Scar is a great example of why you should never do that again. It's still not balanced.

But lore maps is a very big possibility, Yordle defence, Defend Demecia, play certian champs. Same format, take the turrets down. Would the chance of lore maps be possible?

Shinigami Greed

04-25-2013

Morello, when are we gonna get a high MR+ HP item that isn't banshees? Like Negatron Cloak + Giant's Belt, or Mana Font + Giant's Belt?

Isebel

04-25-2013

You'd have to do the same with wolves and wraiths most likely considering lane swaps in bot top and mid happen for 2v1 lanes (mostly LCS but occasionally solo q) but solely nerfing golems would make people want to swap into other lanes or simply clear other jungle camps pending their junglers route.