@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rano30

04-25-2013

I'm curious if you guys ever plan to design an ADC or support champ that uses something besides mana as it's resource. It seems we have a variety for most other lanes, but no character((at least none I can think of)) made mainly for ADC or support seem to use anything other than mana for their skills. We have Vlad, Akali, Zed, Zac, Kennen, etc in other lanes that use something different than mana. I just think it might be something worth exploring.

Zathurion

04-25-2013

Reading Zed's lore we see thge history behind him and Shen. Why are there no interactions, like VI and Cait or Kha and Rengar between the 2 ninjas?

ForERuNNe

04-25-2013

i dont understand

atrippyMouse

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyclone Joker View Post
How content is Riot about the community picking up their slack?

Like how no ability ratios are displayed on the client but are listed in great detail on community sites. Or how there are community made LoL clients being developed currently? Stuff like that.

Do you think Riot will update their client in the future or will they just buy the one made the community? Or maybe just include a link to the community client in yours?

you should go in-game and then check options. its in there

SamKablam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Have you guys discussed making changes or alternatives to the rune combiner? It seems out of place in LoL to have this one random element (besides crit chance) within the game. It also seems like a punishment to earn IP for 5 runes, then traded them in for the random draw of 1 rune of a potential stat that you don't need.

I suggest allowing players to trade directly for a rune they choose. The conversion rates can be the same if you'd like (5 lower tier for 1 higher tier, 3 same tier for a new rune of same tier).

Sevenix

Adjudicator

04-25-2013

Morello, could we please see some more AD-Support love soon?
Thresh was a great step in the right direction, but he still scales mostly with AP and the itemization for AD-Supports is seriously non-existant.

I think that if anything mixed up the meta it would be the possibility of AD supports.

Firefang Warwick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
WW does need help - we're investigating what direction to go.
It's nice that Warwick will get some balance attention, but can you guys look into the bug with his ult? Warwick occasionally is stunned anywhere from 1-3 seconds after his ult ends. There are threads on this dating back to almost 2 years. How has this been ignored for so long?

IICrowII

04-25-2013

Quote:
I play other games, watch UFC, hang out with my wife and our two Corgi puppies, and that's mostly it!
Do your corgis wear prescription glasses?

KeyBlaz

04-25-2013

You said this when talking about removing the Sivir cast time on her ultimate.

Quote:
Had that conversation today, in fact. We're considering it.
I hope this means we can see the same with Gangplanks E.

Mr Stay Puft

04-25-2013

@Morello
I make some pretty darn good tacos Morello I'll ship some to ya. But here is my question. I know you guys put in a lot of hard work into all of your champions how do you guys feel about pretty much seeing the same champions played weekly at LCS or even in normal ranked games and normal ques?