@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Morello, any word on the Taipei Assassin's skins? You guys announced their existence and then...nothing. :S

BloodRaevn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Do you believe that you (as in Riot) over nerfed some champions? Take Shaco for example. After his nerfs, he's hardly played anymore. Not because he's useless, but because some other champions offer more with a lower skill cap.

I play Xin, Jarvan...etc. To gank , you Press EQWEQWEQWEQWEQWE and TADA! Success! and that doesnt necessarily mean they're over powered btw.

SavagePeaches

04-25-2013

Seems the community has forgotten that Riot employees are human as well.

Bob the Hobo

04-25-2013

Are you guys going to let us know about Viktor or no? Nothing has been said about him since January, and we are fast approaching the 9 month anniversary of his rework announcement. Patience is a virtue, but my patience is wearing thin!

blah12321blah

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'm a little disappointed we weren't bolder with her - some mistakes I made there. I love the character, but I think creatively especially, we could have been more "all-in" on the infestor concept than we were, and that flattened it out a bit.
Yeah, and same goes for Quinn. You guy pulled Zac off properly however, he truly isn't GenericBruiser#469. Now go bold on all future champs please!

Unvictus

04-25-2013

I know u made a response to the Norse king Darius skin so I was wondering if u were still planning on making the two Kat skins that were leaked in the PBE files; crimson elite and cyber. I would really like to know
Thank you for your time!

lawlatdanoob

04-25-2013

@morello

Skarner, WW, and Malz are fun champions with a common problem, (Q)QSS and cleanse. Is there perhaps a direction where their ults can have a lowered cd if cleansed, or do more damage? I would love to see some suppression comps in pro play.

FatedTitan

04-25-2013

I guess I'll throw my questions in the ring.

1. Is there any hope for Trundle fans? Is the change inevitable? Will Men's Softball League Brawndle be changed into more of a Lil' Slugger that many Trundle fans came to love?

2. Is there any shot at Corporate Veigar happening? This skin idea has been amazing and the thread on it is awesome!

3. Any shot at a Majin Bu Zac?

4. Will we ever get a young boy champ, kind of the same idea as Annie, except different move set obviously? Just like the opposite of her. I'm not saying make him ice-themed, but...you know what I'm saying.

5. Have y'all considered doing a competition for fans to design a champ, their kit, and lore. Whoever's was the best y'all make?

Ithea

04-25-2013

So many game questions.

How are you and the team doing? Staying healthy? In good spirits?

JamesThuy

04-25-2013

Morelloa, can you take a look at my mord idea?

Quote:
Mace of Spades
Spell Type: Single Target
Targets: Hero

Cooldown: 20/18/16/14 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: 600
Cast Time: 0.85 seconds
Type: Spell
Required Level: 1/3/5/7[/b] [/i]

Activation: Upon activation target enemy unit suffers from the debuff Fade to Black.

Fade to Black:
  • Increases spell damage taken by 3/6/9/15% and reduces move speed by 30/45/65.0/85.0%. Move speed returns to the target over the duration.
Quote:
Creeping Death
Flavor Text: Mordekaiser releases a deadly poison cloud which rapidly deals damage to units within target radius.
Spell Type: Target Ground
Targets: Enemy Units

Cooldown: 15 seconds
Radius: 325
Range: 600
Cast Time: .65 seconds

Activation: Inflicts units within target ground with the debuff Hells Bells for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Hells Bells:
  • Deals 30/35/40/45 damage per second.
Quote:
Siphon of Distruction (Passive)
Spell Type: Passive
Targets: Enemy Heroes
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: N/A
Cast Time: 1.0 seconds

Activation: Upon attacking a unit they are dealt base damage +20/35/50/65% and are unable to move for 1.25/1.50/1.75/2.0 seconds.
Quote:
Children of the Grave

Cooldown: 100 seconds
Radius: 600/700/800
Range: Self
Cast Time: 1.0 seconds
Required Level: 6/11/16[/b] [/i]

Activation: Units within a radius of Mordekaiser receive Breath of Death for 5/7.5/10 seconds.

Breath of Death
  • Unit's health may not rise above its current value, all HP regen or healing affects will have no effect on units.

• Deals 30/40/50 damage per second.
[/QUOTE]