Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello (Official!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glavius

04-25-2013

@Morello Do you like the status of Talon right now or do you feel as he isn't powerful enough.

Nsyght

04-25-2013

Ive noticed less and less people play shaco ever since the nerf to his boxes and deceive ability a while back. Any chance on changing his base stats or any of his abilities?

Basil Ali

04-25-2013

What do you think of Teemo right now? He's in a really bad place right now.

RailMeteor

04-25-2013

Ashe new skin pls!
Fiora needs some changes!

MagikShot

04-25-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Skarner represents a fighter with a lack of good counter-play. I want to fix that comprehensively before buffing.

Could you elaborate? What I get from skarner is that he can captalize the enemy mistakes really well but aside from that he can't do much

CatchandKiss

04-25-2013

Why not more support Items that retain their Gold passive after they're upgraded?

Deceptiveness

04-25-2013

Will LeBlanc see some changes soon? She just doesn't feel great compared to other burst mages. I think the problem is in the ability to deal constant damage/range, just like it is with Syndra, who is very strong right now. She has range but from far she can only stun and deal a way smaller damage than from closer. This is very well balanced, but for example Veigar and Leblanc lack this ability.

Vaalaa

04-25-2013

Hi Morello,

Any plan to fix or rework LeBlanc ? Cause right now she feel in bad place cause no one accept her in high rank match... Even sometime I got teammate scream for not using her or we lose... that she is useless mid/late game...

And I feel very sad cause I like her...

superawesomekid

04-25-2013

do you have any plans for rumble? his my favourite champ and him being left in the shadow makes me sad

CatchandKiss

04-25-2013

There are plenty of champions that can buff other champions, yet none so far that are able to remove those buffs. Why is that?