@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kabob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

There are still a few champions in desperate need of visual reworks (Sivir, Ryze, Alistar to name a few), what was the drive to remodel some of the new champs (Sejuani, even Trundle to a point) ahead of the older champs who need some love?

Any ETA on when the next visual remakes will start to drop?

Jaysky0

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I play other games, watch UFC, hang out with my wife and our two Corgi puppies, and that's mostly it!
You have Corgi puppies and still haven't made a Corgi Corki skin? How is this possible?

PurePowah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

What ever happened to this? It's been quite a while

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32792911

Twilleppac

04-25-2013

I've heard a visual upgrade of Taric is in the works, and if so, how is it progressing so far?

othic

04-25-2013

Quote:
Not right now, but I do think we will visit this at somepoint.
you mean re-visit? I do recall morgana having a whip in beta.

Labomba

04-25-2013

Quote:
Had that conversation today, in fact. We're considering it.
Please consider it for MF's Make It Rain as well. For a champion with no escape, having to stop for that half-second to cast a questionably weak slow is a real bummer.

Roxana

04-25-2013

@Morello

We need a champ that can interact with the environment. Would be cool to blow up a tree or wall l0l. Maybe a different ability or transformation when walking on grass, water, and gravel. Change the weather. Night and Day. Rain and Snow.

smokin thrills

04-25-2013

Any plans to increase the readability of the damage range/ticks on nasus and renekton ults? I feel like people have trouble against them in part because they don't understand exactly when/how the damage they are taking is ticking.

Knoxx

04-25-2013

Renegar has been left in the dust for sometime after his last nerf, and now he can barely get through his jungle route. Any plans on making some chances to him?

Eytukan

04-25-2013

So what is the consensus on Sion right now?

Why he is not one of the top priority targets for rework when he has been in this state since like ever?
Is it because he is in 1350 ip price tier so his rework won't make much profit(the only champion that was reworked with a price lower than 3150 was Kayle I think)?

And response about difficulties in making his kit does not satisfy me just because of the amount of time you guys had to think about it.