Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello (Official!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProvokedSeven

Recruiter

04-25-2013

@Morello, What is your current view on Urgot? The recent nerfs to his range really took him outta the limelight (currently lowest played champion) and really decreased his presence within the game. Any plans on buffing him in the near future?

WarlockAndLoaded

04-25-2013

Is there anything coming up on the Ribbons from honor? It feels a little useless to get more than one since you only get to see one of them. Also, Is there any chance of getting more Refund tokens or a way to black out champs that the player doesn't want to play so it doesn't clutter the champ select screen

Kingbizkit

04-25-2013

Quote:
Valodor:
So what do you think about a Kappa champion? He could be from the southern part of Ionia that was in Noxus control and all the other Kappas but him were enslaved by Noxus, so he joins the League to fight for Ionia and to free his people! He is also bests friends with Fizz... and Ahri.

Alistar lore in a kappa.

Templar56

04-25-2013

Do you remember when I asked you if new karma lifts on the reddit ama?

Will new ashe passive make her lift?

exelsis xax

04-25-2013

Mordekaiser? Please?

tehdef

04-25-2013

Quote:
Morello:
If I have my way, it won't. I have some massive threads discussing this very topic in-depth!

Can you at least skin the maps more and randomize them?

The

Same

Map

Every

Game

Is

Boring

IS1919c0afb0e5a67513f39

04-25-2013

@Morello: Hey! I was wondering if Riot has any more plans for Nami. You must have seen all the threads and complaints-suggestions. Any ratio buffs? (so that her solo lane would be stronger) Or something about her Q. Something for it to be more rewarding.

A Master Shaco

04-25-2013

@Morello An idea for a WW buff, Although probably not great, Would be to give his other skills some level up incentive. Currently Q is pretty much where all his power is.
How about if Warwick's W gave a flat movement speed bonus, Even if it was only while E wasn't triggered?

Critmaster Garen

04-25-2013

morello,

garen was overnerfed a lot. first with the reduced values on his passive, and the resistance bonus from courage. then again with the nerfs to his big defensive items.

tbh. i dont really understand, why he was nerfed again in th first place, as soon as he started to get a little more popular. he didnt even seem to be a problem from gold tier play and upwards. the one tournament game, he was picked, he got destoyed by the opposing team. hes pretty much down to his old, crappy self right now.

any plans on at least reverting some of the nerfs, or removing the self slow on his spin? because thats affecting his lategame scaling somewhat and missing the point of being a counter point just during the early lane phase. (well. another one, on top of his complete lack of range).

Halcione

04-25-2013

Morello

Are there plans for another lore battle like Ionia vs Noxus? :3

Maybe something to do with a certain humongous pile of new conflict and lore :3

pwetty please?