@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seba957

04-25-2013

I have one question about Dota 2 what is your opinion about getting a lot of new players much more than Lol at this moment.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Morello

Please answer me this.

Are you at all looking at Pantheon? I just don't see him doing too great in this meta and he is a very situational pick and a sub par top in comparison to other top laners.

So all I ask is are you looking into changing or buffing Pantheon? He is a little on the weak side

Also bonus question

Will you please consider giving Galio (I mainly just want a Galio buff) and the other melee characters (Poppy, Singed, Gragas, Shen) Magic Resist per level? Only on I'd say who doesn't need it is Singed but eh.

Alpha Unknown

04-25-2013

Morello,
In Regards to a previous post it was mentioned that new players are not being shown the attention they need, and the subject of smurfs was brought up.
I Had the idea of some how "rewarding" smurf accounts. i.e on account creation you can link it to your main account, and in return you get access to skins you already own on your main, and in return it acts as a filtering process to keep smurfs from zoning new players from the game by putting them into a separate queue or something.

Eievu

04-25-2013

Will Twitch be getting a VU and what about his scrapped skin?(exterminator twitch)

MyTeamIsTerrible

04-25-2013

I know it might be not of your department, but, is there any intel on Viktor's tier 3 passive rework? Could you ask Solcrushed or anything?

Thx in advance.

Organ Seller

04-25-2013

Basketball/Dunkmaster Darius News?

Werevark

04-25-2013

Morello, would you marry Mundo if he popped the question? He is a corporate executive, and could treat you right.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Who or what decides on making a champ scale with AP or AD? My example is Shyvana, she feels like she should scale with AP/Magic Damage.

Hadron Kalideo

04-25-2013

please at least tell me someone regrets deleting karma from the game

aces2kj

Recruiter

04-25-2013

What about rengar ?