@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haestro

03-14-2011

Can I haz free Karthus skin if I play Karthus every single game for the rest of my life?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=579363

Zultar327

03-23-2011

I miss this thread. It's coming back to page one because I'm tired of seeing 14 @morellos.

Want to play a match later?

ry2k00

03-28-2011

is mercurial's or darchrow's ult viable in LoL?

will there be a champ with the same ult as theres??

barrybanana

Riot Intern Team

03-28-2011
412 of 517 Riot Posts

lol, have tacos for morello...

Duck King

03-28-2011

Will you change your name to Nerf Master Suck Town?

Laian

03-28-2011

Morello, which of the old champions are currently being looked at for a Ryze-esque rework?

Im badHASS

03-28-2011

just FYI this thread was made last year, bumping it might not get a response from him

Moonpuncher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaw View Post
What do you think about the current tanky dps metagame?
I'm not trying to troll per se, but I thought it was funny that this question from 2010 is still very, very relevent.

Rezyk

04-01-2011

Are lol carries intended to be weaker early on, and then dominant over other roles later on, once farmed?

Dapacman

04-01-2011

@Morello,

Are you guys content with the item variations for both mana and non-mana champions? I've noticed that champions with systems different than mana have the ability to have more variation in their item builds, where champions with mana will usually need some form of mana item.

Buying Tear of the Goddess is nice for most champions, but that's still 1k gold that only gives the option for either a ton of AP or a ton of DPS, and that's only if you want to expand on it. Base items for HP have Ruby Crystal and Giant's Belt. Base items for AP have Amplifying Tome, Blasting Wand, and Needlessly Large Rod. Base items for HP regen have Rejuvenation Bead and Regrowth Pendant. Base items for Mana Regen have Faerie Charm and Meki Pendant. Mana is the only category with only one option (Sapphire Crystal).

Sage's Ring was removed a long time ago, and to be honest, I'm still not entirely clear on the reason. I remember one of the reds (I want to say Guinsoo but I'm not sure) tell me that Sage's Ring was removed because it only built into two items. Not all that long after it was removed, Needlessly Large Rod was introduced with exactly that same situation: it builds into only two items.

Are there any plans with more mana item variations? Possibly an item that isn't just 200 mana flat? Maybe an item that's cheaper and gives 100, or something more expensive that gives 450?