@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr ouch

09-30-2010

this thread is over a thosand!

Dantage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Hey Morello,

Nice thread, found some answers to questions that I wanted answered. I just have 2 questions:
1. How important is the fun factor when it comes to balancing for you folks? For example, Corki is balanced now, but he's just not that much fun anymore with his **** ap ratios and the way his skills scale.
2. Summoner spells. I've been running into 9+ ghosts and 9+ flashes alot recently. Could it be possible for you folks to make other skills more viable by lowering their cds? I know earlier in the thread other folks complained about the travel time needed to get a gank off, teleporting to wards is a great way to bypass that.

Cheez Bix

09-30-2010

@Morello,

What is you favourite CEREAL??!

Dapacman

09-30-2010

Hi Morello,

I read in another thread that you are considering Blink Dagger. So my @Morello is: please, please, please do not implement Blink Dagger into the game. You can buy a cleanse with Quicksilver Sash to counter heavy CC teams, now there's a ghost item as well for a whole two seconds. The last thing this game needs is the possibility of double flash.

Thanks,

Pete
"Dapacman"

Sumpdyr

09-30-2010

Morello, have you got a Twitter Account?

Sacrolicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Hey Morello,

I just wanted say I really appreciate the amount of valuable discussion you have incited in this thread and your dedication to answering some pretty important balance questions.

Also, I've added you to friends, I know you're a busy man, and I am a mere riot customer, but maybe someday, if you're not busy and I'm not busy, we can duo Que and melt some faces.

Keltai

09-30-2010

Will there be more champs like Galio and Anivia soon?

Lynzito

09-30-2010

@ Morello

Have Riot champ designers in mind something to bring Heimerdinger back to the game. Many people said he's UP, but i rlly think that now has no def options. (Soz for my english, im spanish)

Salamandra

09-30-2010

meh Annie doesnt need any buffs shes always been BL or near balance anyway.

Lehran Fye

09-30-2010

What do you think of Anivia?
I think she is kinda OP now, at lvl 6 she can outlane anyone in mid, i remember other reds saying that they want to nerf Vlad more because when he reaches 9 is very hard to lane agaisnt but right now with Frostbite range increased she can do the same a less lvls.
So what do you think?