Sheriff Caitlyn Locks Down a New Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

rofl. there were no survivors.

Skunter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Mysnomer

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
I wanted sandstorm, but as I was looking at it in the model viewer... I noticed one of her thighs looked like a square block that abruptly ends and goes vertically down for a bit! Looking at the other skins I did not see that. And then I noticed it looks like that on both legs!

http://lolskinviewer.com/#Katarina

^
Sandstorm Katarina, rotate it a bit. Just a badly modeled skin?
If this inconsistency exists on her other skins, I believe it is hidden by her belts. However, Katarina is in line for a Model update similar to Ashe's, so you could consider it an investment in the future (I believe Soraka is of highest priority, but Kat is up there).

Sn0wY

07-13-2012

i cant lie

im secretly in love with your champion

Rpground

07-13-2012

ill admit i enjoyed gragas's little bit there "there were no survivors..." **** i know its been stated dont get in the way of this guys booze but ****!

Turbo164

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitlyn View Post
[*]Gragas is up for yet another drunken disorderly after challenging the entire bar to a drinking contest. There were no survivors. You can fish him out of the drunk tank for 487 RP.
Say what you will about the rest of the sale, but reading this in Caitlyn's voice was enough for a +1 from me.

Shadowkid01

07-13-2012

Gonna pick up Nightblade other then that not too interested in this one, but i like sheriff caitlyn

immadinosaur

07-13-2012

Mundo did you kill outback renektons family?

Also only good thing in sale was wukong >.<

Joymus

07-13-2012

I'd happily put the cuffs on Irelia

Ifyouknowwhatimean

trollizer

07-13-2012

mundo says nautilus skina should be on sale