Ability Remake: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawnpk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Please oh please riot dont do this to our beloved champ, Just saw the new ev champ spotlight and looks cool, i know once you release the twitch one its too late... Please listen to us the summoners???

Even better how about a few responses to the forums?

Alenos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Animals View Post
Great job! I can't wait to play the reworked twitch.
If you like Twitch you are going to be really dissapointed

BDNAKATA

07-17-2012

i dont like does changes now icant be invisible forever and i think twich is not that fun anymore :L

Count Bernadotte

07-17-2012

Riot not need to answer our requests, it is analyzing and evaluating the addition of this forum and many others. They know that changes were made ​​in order to better Evelynn (a champion who has a passive skill-oriented minions is a joke) and will not disappoint us with Twitch!
Besides that they can lose hundreds of players, not just those who comment here as those who see the changes, be disappointed and just stop playing!
There is a whole policy of reliability surrounding the game, if they destroy a product (because deep down every champion is a product) they will lose a lot.
Now the question is: will they destroy the champion and what it means to delight some and disappoint many others (who may have stopped playing, but no one will stop playing if the Twitch continue as it was) or they will improve it, maintaining its essence, and will make people have fun with it?

Rehk

07-17-2012

What bugs me most is that they change things so radically. Twitch has been my main ever since I started playing and I've played him throughout all the changes I've seen.

What drives me crazy is getting comfortable with changes, learning them, accepting them. And then more changes come that are not tweaks, they are complete reworks.

These changes to twitch, be it good or bad, I'll figure them out. I'll adapt. I'll accept them. But then just leave him alone. I seriously hate having my favorite champion completely reworked every couple of months it seems.

Define what it is you want Twitch to be like. Do it. Perfect it. and Leave him be.

sonicolors

07-17-2012

HIS w look awesome and did u change anything on his q?

Hynx

07-17-2012

I've been playing him on PBE and now I believe he is my favorite AD champ ever.

His stealth is not his focus anymore, but he is WAY deadlier now! Also, way better for Jungling and Teamfighting at end game.

Sorry to all disapointed guys, but this is the reality.

Spawnpk

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hynx View Post
I've been playing him on PBE and now I believe he is my favorite AD champ ever.

His stealth is not his focus anymore, but he is WAY deadlier now! Also, way better for Jungling and Teamfighting at end game.

Sorry to all disapointed guys, but this is the reality.
I understand that he will change and that he is now focused at being a standard ad rather then something unique. Before this change the focus was on his stealth not his poison. He isnt a teemo he is a twitch an annoying rat who scounts/stalks etc. You have said it perfectly he is now a standard AD carry nothing unique or special with stealth not his focus, his playstyle his fun is all changed and gone.

I really think that riot is ruining a really good champ, a great game dynamic and have really in a sense screwed the pooch with this one.

I really am not looking folward to this nerf. it will change who he is and why i like a lot of othre loyal twitch players loved him. Maybe riot should offer refunds for skins/champ with this change as this change makes it no longer twitch the rat but some standard ad carry.

Count Bernadotte

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnpk View Post
I really am not looking folward to this nerf. it will change who he is and why i like a lot of othre loyal twitch players loved him. Maybe riot should offer refunds for skins/champ with this change as this change makes it no longer twitch the rat but some standard ad carry.
THIS!

We dont want a ad carry Twitch, we want OUR twitch! Ou cute stealth plague rat!

Swiper D Fox

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Bernadotte View Post
THIS!

We dont want a ad carry Twitch, we want OUR twitch! Ou cute stealth plague rat!
Agreed! In my opinion twitch wasn't about being a standard AD Carry but an Assassin in my opinion. I don't know about all the other twitch players but I didn't walk around like a ward I went around shooting stuff down and 8 seconds is not enough to run away while backdooring and everyone is coming after you