Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilMerodach

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handballjack View Post
Could you explain what you mean because I don't really know Maokais skillset well.
Her passive is: Basically what it is right now however she has an increased health regeneration buff (maybe 20hp per 5 seconds to make up for the small range) for those inside the range of her and maybe a regen debuff for enemies. That buff will expire once they walk out of range or if Zyra attacks and dies.
>>maok's passive= every 5 spells cast near you, your next autoattack regens 7% of your hp

Her Q:A short ranged knockup vine that travels in a line (a skillshot). Applies a bleed.Scales with AD ratio 0.3
>>>maok's Q, a short range skillshot that knocks up melee range enemies, slows ones on edge of it

Her W: An AOE spell that that creates a circle marker (by circle i mean something similar to brands pillar of flames) and creates a giant venus flytrap which shoots upwards and closes its mouth (similar to Fizz ult but with no slow and added debuffs). It should scale with AP ratio 0.7.
>>>maok's E= toss a seedling, seedling does aoe damage, turns into a ward, ward then chases nearest enemy, doing more aoe damage

Her E:A single target snare (somewhat similar to the current E) that scales with AP ratio 0.7.
>>> maok's W= single target snare

see what i mean? =P
...'cept maok's a tank..and i'm guessing you mean for her to be more damage/less tank..but..still..same idea..different base stats.

VoltairSlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankowich View Post
O'boy, sounds like instabuy for me. Hope her other skin is awesome~

Attachment 486002
just played a few games in beta with her, shes Effing awesome and heres her skin!

its called Wildfire Zyra

Wombsplitter

07-12-2012

Looks like thornmail has a new lover, THORN FEMALE HAHAHAHA

Black Ice 003

07-12-2012

Quote:
Ok this is what I would think would be a pretty BAMF skillset that is balanced.

My revised skillset completely disregards her seed theme.

Her passive is: Basically what it is right now however she has an increased health regeneration buff (maybe 20hp per 5 seconds to make up for the small range) for those inside the range of her and maybe a regen debuff for enemies. That buff will expire once they walk out of range or if Zyra attacks and dies.

Her Q:A short ranged knockup vine that travels in a line (a skillshot). Applies a bleed.Scales with AD ratio 0.3

Her W: An AOE spell that that creates a circle marker (by circle i mean something similar to brands pillar of flames) and creates a giant venus flytrap which shoots upwards and closes its mouth (similar to Fizz ult but with no slow and added debuffs). It should scale with AP ratio 0.7.

Her E:A single target snare (somewhat similar to the current E) that scales with AP ratio 0.7.

Her R:Same as the current one.

feedback please? This is really roughly thought out. It is based on the gameplay of other ap champs so i thought it would be interesting.
I like the sound of it, but I think this seed theme with Zyra is something that's new and needs to stay, it's just interesting having someone with different playability. With your kit, while she sounds more viable, she'll then turn into just another champion, if that makes sense

nightmare23

07-12-2012

Quote:
Nah, its like vines travelling from the earth into the air knocking players upwards, somewhat like malphites ult but in a single line.
ahhhh ok i see!! lol love tht move hahah

Handballjack

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMerodach View Post
>>maok's passive= every 5 spells cast near you, your next autoattack regens 7% of your hp

>>>maok's Q, a short range skillshot that knocks up melee range enemies, slows ones on edge of it

>>>maok's E= toss a seedling, seedling does aoe damage, turns into a ward, ward then chases nearest enemy, doing more aoe damage

>>> maok's W= single target snare

see what i mean? =P
...'cept maok's a tank..and i'm guessing you mean for her to be more damage/less tank..but..still..same idea..different base stats.
oh ok, i thought my skillset would make her a more ganky type of character.Her Q knocks an enemy up, then u toss your W and then if they run use E then repeat.

EvilMerodach

07-12-2012

Quote:
oh ok, i thought my skillset would make her a more ganky type of character.Her Q knocks an enemy up, then u toss your W and then if they run use E then repeat.
lol, should play jungle maok sometime then, you'd like it
his seed/root/knockup ganks are sickk
^-^

Fenix12345

07-12-2012

Maokai approves.

Yankowich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltairSlayer View Post
just played a few games in beta with her, shes Effing awesome and heres her skin!

its called Wildfire Zyra
Ohh looks fantastic! And another addition for fire-themed teams at that<3

ZzRadio

07-12-2012

Kinky plant things are to come.