Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

I WAS really excited about this champion until I read her passive... "Upon Death" ruined the whole experience for me... sigh.

Seriously guys? Another conditional death passive? Why couldn't you give her something that is actually useful for the entirety of the game.

So I have to play poorly or engineer my own death to actually make use of it... I don't really understand why you keep making these passives that trigger on death. Death is never a good thing in league of legends. If you died, it means you got outplayed. You could argue that tanks are supposed to die in certain situations, but this isn't a tank. It's just another example of poor design from our lead champion designer no less.

I really expected more than this from you Morello

Fb62

07-12-2012

wow she sounds awesome.. i think the most innovative design since orianna

Forbidden MA39

07-12-2012

her lore is quite sad. you cant help but feel that she and her people were once a very proud race. but now in her new bodyss, she can re-propagate her kind *snarf snarf*

bootyhole

07-12-2012

she looks so awesome and i'm gonna get her for sure but i wish her lore said how she chose to join the league.

Stevezzola

07-12-2012

Riot please stop making cool champs, I must (once again) reach into my shrinking wallet.

Your next champ better be something bad so my wallet can have a break, like a penguin chef that attacks by launching fried salmon at the opponent.

Edit: Come to think of it, I would probably buy the penguin chef....hell, I would buy a walking spork from you guys as long as it had a cool skin and some sweet moves. It's very sad.

DiggerNicks69

07-12-2012

This is supposed to be the never done before champ?

Looks like Heimerdinger with **** and plants.

iNoobz Laminea

07-12-2012

she's pretty.. > wanna buy her..!!!

- girl player \m/
- angelside1212 NA

Esarius

07-12-2012

Sounds like...Venomancer-ish.

I ****ing love Venomancer.

ColdMinded

07-12-2012

The ONLY Thing I Dislike About ALL These New Champs, Is They Always 6.3k Now. What Happened With Making Champs 3.2k-4.8k They Should Make Some Champs Like That Again.

Ira Nibanabane

07-12-2012

I'm actually pretty disappointed in the art and character model. I was hoping for her to at least somewhat resemble the sneak preview picture, but the splash art and actual model are pretty sad in comparison.
I will be keeping the first picture we were shown of her on my desktop in memory of the initial amazement.