Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trickiricky

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surindael View Post
So now we're whining about too many champions being released too often? Alright then.

Whining aside, i can't wait to play against her. Should be interesting to try and outmaneuver her.
so now were bashing people for having an opinion? this playerbase doesnt even surprise me anymore

MechaKitten

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surindael View Post
So now we're whining about too many champions being released too often? Alright then.

Whining aside, i can't wait to play against her. Should be interesting to try and outmaneuver her.
There's been whining about too many champs released too often for a long time.

hqxx

07-12-2012

tuesday or monday release? i needs to know!!!!!!!! plz

PinkishPolarBear

07-12-2012

lol omg so gonna buy her, (just cause shes so sexy

Judah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Was the design of this champion influenced at all by the Dofus/Wakfu class: "Sadida's Shoe"?

Either way - her kit is looking pretty awesome. Can't wait to play her.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-12-2012

awesome

DesertFox

07-12-2012

jjjj

Majorocity

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loup Noir View Post
Morello, I am confused. :/ I thought she was going to use a whip?? That is totally how it appears, but there is nothing about this in her kit. Does she or doesn't she??

Edit: Also, in response to the above comments, you can very plainly see Shaco's boxes and Heimers turrets but you still get attacked and killed by them frequently enough. Even if you could see the seeds it doesn't mean you are not in danger.
Shoco's Boxes are invisible if you've ever played him and sorry to say unless she's there to use an ability on the seeds your not going to get hurt by them. Unless of coarse they extend the life(30seconds) of the seeds when they transform or allow them to go into sleeper mode(turn into a visible seed) after transforming until a enemy nears and they return to attack plant mode. Sounds complicated but this would make her AWESOME!!!

Also the whip is probably her passive attack.

Munjar

07-12-2012

Plants vs ???

She looks like fun!

Darkblade2435

07-12-2012

Awesome! They have the 4 basic elements! Fire (Brand, Annie), Earth (Zyra, Maokai), Wind (Janna), And Water (Fizz).