Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hashtag Twerking

07-12-2012

and femanazis everywhere were wrong. Her model looks like a female Varus. I love it!!!

Straud Haroon

07-12-2012

So thats where poision ivy went batmans been looking for her.....

Downvotes???

Common people this is pure comidic gold

February Frost

07-12-2012

Quote:
MithanderLeso:
I have a minor issue about the lore (yes I'm one of those people)....
Why did she join the League...? There's honestly no reason stated in her bio. I know you guys have been really pushing and executing the art at the highest of qualities, but I feel as if the lore things have been slipping a bit....

She doesn't have a reason... lol I mean, as far as we're concerned, right? I was wondering the same thing. Her bio ended with her feeling complete in her new body. And then....? lol

swift turtle 8

07-12-2012

she seems like the ultimate counter-ganker/counter jungler, with seeds that are free wards that can be "activated" by her other skills. She'll most likely be a mid lane champ or support and not a jungler imho.

acesoflife

07-12-2012

this champion actually looks underpowered imo but they always op post release you say. To that i say step in the light of a new direction my friend.

Riverrapter

07-12-2012

i just got an update on my PBE...will she be on it when it comes back online? on the NA server PBE still says Unavailable as of now.

Subbmerged

07-12-2012

what is this passive kog 2.0?

Lynzy

07-12-2012

Quote:
February Frost:
She doesn't have a reason... lol I mean, as far as we're concerned, right? I was wondering the same thing. Her bio ended with her feeling complete in her new body. And then....? lol

To me it sounded like she likes to eat people.. and League would have plenty of people to eat (100 of them now, minus the few oddballs like Blitz), yeah?

Sergeant Scooter

07-12-2012

I'll admit the first thing I though was "Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow" when I saw the artwork.
Totally not because I love RvB. Anyway, I love playing the Dinger and I think this new champ here is going to suit my heimerdinger playstyle and bring it to the next level.

footfoe

07-12-2012

i don't like that her passive is a dieing effect. I wouldn't want her to ever die D: she' too pretty