Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms LadyDelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Zyra looks extremely fan flippin amazing great job Riot!! I am stoked to play her! ^.^ her passive reminds me of a mix between Kog and Karth though. Just sayin :P

And one day I hope my wildest dreams come true and you make me one over sexualized male champion cause I would play the heck out of him. One day...

*Prays Teemo God*

Zier7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

"Zyra, Rise of Thorns, Revealed"

I lol'd in real life.

CrackisGood

07-12-2012

This may be the best patch coming out: Hero 101, stealth, and xin remakes :O (thats if stealth and xin remakes are coming this tuesday)

WolfGasm

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Her passive should have been more something like this, for every plant within a certain AOE around her she gains certain stat bonuses or something in my honest opinion.

Meowington

07-12-2012

Sick champ. Lots of interesting plays to be made with her for sure.

Trustful

07-12-2012

I can't wait to buy her! I think she's an AP mid laner, which is fine with me because I love laning mid!

Kovulwa

07-12-2012

Man, I just started getting the hang of Jayce and I'm already gonna have to buy another wicked cool champ. I should just give Riot my debit card and pin number and be done with it

MarLuu

07-12-2012

Its like heim 2.0 with maokai

Sooshif

07-12-2012

I like how riot keeps on creating more and more unique champions and this one is great

Quackas

07-12-2012

PBE is down right now does this mean what I think this means?