Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms LadyDelicious

07-12-2012

Zyra looks extremely fan flippin amazing great job Riot!! I am stoked to play her! ^.^ her passive reminds me of a mix between Kog and Karth though. Just sayin :P

And one day I hope my wildest dreams come true and you make me one over sexualized male champion cause I would play the heck out of him. One day...

*Prays Teemo God*

Zier7

07-12-2012

"Zyra, Rise of Thorns, Revealed"

I lol'd in real life.

CrackisGood

Recruiter

07-12-2012

This may be the best patch coming out: Hero 101, stealth, and xin remakes :O (thats if stealth and xin remakes are coming this tuesday)

WolfGasm

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Her passive should have been more something like this, for every plant within a certain AOE around her she gains certain stat bonuses or something in my honest opinion.

Meowington

07-12-2012

Sick champ. Lots of interesting plays to be made with her for sure.

Trustful

07-12-2012

I can't wait to buy her! I think she's an AP mid laner, which is fine with me because I love laning mid!

Kovulwa

07-12-2012

Man, I just started getting the hang of Jayce and I'm already gonna have to buy another wicked cool champ. I should just give Riot my debit card and pin number and be done with it

MarLuu

07-12-2012

Its like heim 2.0 with maokai

Sooshif

07-12-2012

I like how riot keeps on creating more and more unique champions and this one is great

Quackas

07-12-2012

PBE is down right now does this mean what I think this means?