Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JetsFan540

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr Elite View Post
Ok, I think the current Zyra is kinda underpowered, so here's what I think Riot should retweak her skillset to be:

Queen of Thorns(passive): basic attacks against Zyra make a target bleeds (15 +(9+lvl)), stacks up to 3 times against same target

Deadly Bloom: stays the same, except summoned plants now last 10/20/30/40/50 seconds according to ranks

Rampant Growth: now damages enemy when steps on seed (as well as reveal them), plus saps a percentage of the damage as health back to Zyra (2%/3%/4%/5%/6%) according to ranks. Also, maximum of 3 seeds instead of 2 allowed on field, and Zyra can gather up to 6 seeds

Grasping roots: stays same, except plants will last 10/20/30/40/50 seconds

Stranglethorns: ultimate will now affect seeds, making it a random plant and buffs its attack speed as well
but then again you have 2 realize that if you make those changes to her, it would make her almost unstoppable, you have to balance her abilities so that other champions can kill her and makeing sure that she isn't op. What your changes do pretty much makes her unstoppable.

Zephyr Elite

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFan540 View Post
but then again you have 2 realize that if you make those changes to her, it would make her almost unstoppable, you have to balance her abilities so that other champions can kill her and makeing sure that she isn't op. What your changes do pretty much makes her unstoppable.
Well that's where we have balance patches every week right? XD

Edit: Also, I thought "making a target bleeds" passive fits her since she's the Queen of Thorns ---- > Thorn Mail, see the similarities? This bleed won't reveal enemies like Talon's Noxian Diplomacy does

dazbog

07-19-2012

can't wait!

ePxDark

07-19-2012

Great job! Keep on the good work!

dragonborn1358

07-19-2012

I so wont it soooooooooooooooooo bad

EGODRACO

07-19-2012

Good like

tecc nine

Recruiter

07-19-2012

anyone know what day it will come out?

KazuShini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Probably next week. A few bugs where found yesterday between Yorick and Zyra. And obviously, there are more bugs to find. Just be a little more patience.

Drvn

07-19-2012

Poison Ivy Anyone? She sure is hot as the real deal.

Emasterer

07-19-2012

pls release her tomorow!!