Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**** This Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffeezy

07-12-2012

**** League Of Legends, 75% of the people in the 1400 elo bracket shouldnt be ****ing playing this game at all, they all ****ing feed then blame the people who arent feeding for them feeding. STUPID ****ing game with stupid ****ing jackasses playing it. Suck my **** *******s

Thundurthize

07-12-2012

Why "Suck my **** riot" when the rest of your rant is targeted against the players?

iblow4ipod

07-12-2012

Someone's jimmies be a rustlin

IGotCareless2

07-13-2012

How can 75% of the players in the match be feeding, assuming people go to their lanes? 75% feed according to you, with 10 players, so I'll say 7 or 8 players feed every game.
Based on your rage, I can assume you don't think you feed. So one or two people get fed by everyone else? That means 1 person on each team is having random people wander into their lane and get killed? I find that rather hard to believe.

Okesmak124

07-14-2012

Basically It's true Exist many Jackasses in this ****** Game , they aren't friendly , but dont worry about that Just Ignore to those ****** jackasses and try to enjoy ur game ,The Game is cool , really , i like this game , If u are starting it's normal feed just u need to have patient

Fanaticmogg

07-16-2012

If there are so may idiots at your level, why haven't you beaten them and risen above their level already? If 75% of your teammates are feeders, then, statistically, you'll have an average of 1 good teammate to help you, while the other team will have only one or two players who AREN'T feeding to your team's 2 (assuming you ARE good) - pretty good odds.

Also, you can report them.