**** This Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffeezy

07-12-2012

**** League Of Legends, 75% of the people in the 1400 elo bracket shouldnt be ****ing playing this game at all, they all ****ing feed then blame the people who arent feeding for them feeding. STUPID ****ing game with stupid ****ing jackasses playing it. Suck my **** *******s

Thundurthize

07-12-2012

Why "Suck my **** riot" when the rest of your rant is targeted against the players?

SnoShine

07-12-2012

Someone's jimmies be a rustlin

IGotCareless2

07-13-2012

How can 75% of the players in the match be feeding, assuming people go to their lanes? 75% feed according to you, with 10 players, so I'll say 7 or 8 players feed every game.
Based on your rage, I can assume you don't think you feed. So one or two people get fed by everyone else? That means 1 person on each team is having random people wander into their lane and get killed? I find that rather hard to believe.

Okesmak124

07-14-2012

Basically It's true Exist many Jackasses in this ****** Game , they aren't friendly , but dont worry about that Just Ignore to those ****** jackasses and try to enjoy ur game ,The Game is cool , really , i like this game , If u are starting it's normal feed just u need to have patient

Fanaticmogg

07-16-2012

If there are so may idiots at your level, why haven't you beaten them and risen above their level already? If 75% of your teammates are feeders, then, statistically, you'll have an average of 1 good teammate to help you, while the other team will have only one or two players who AREN'T feeding to your team's 2 (assuming you ARE good) - pretty good odds.

Also, you can report them.