Which Darius Build is best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

08-13-2012

I like the AD route better, it's just more fun for me than the tank route. Both work.

I USED to:
Brutalizer
Phage
Triforce and Sanguine.
Whatever.

But it's too slow.
Now I get phage if I go b without enough gold and I really need more power, I try to get my BFS first though. Darius can do without Brutalizer.
Phage, SB, triforce, other good AD items - Hexdrinker, atma's impaler, last whisper, warden's mail, negatron cloak, the usual AD bruiser stuff.

I did play the tank route as well, with Randuin and Odyn, last whisper, and just be tanky.

It definitely works, just don't have as much fun doing it.

I still need to try the tanky AD route, where you get an early hexdrinker and Maw, Atma's or Warden's for armour, phage, etc. Rather than big ticket AD items, or rushing big ticket defensive items.

When I play Lee Sin/Xin Zhao, I notice how quickly the AD ramps up when you go P. Blade, Brutalizer, Phage, Hexdrinker. These add up to a good amount of AD and utility pretty darn quickly. Then you can itemize defense or upgrade these items. Though LW is often in order by this point if not a bit earlier - can just skip the brutalizer for LW on Darius.

The Fizznity

08-14-2012

I run the following:

Boots/Prosp/Pots
Merc Treads
Vamp Scepter
Phage
Chain Vest/Negatron

From there, I upgrade my Phage, Chain Vest, and Negatron Cloak in the order I see fit (usually Negatron to FoN because the regen works pretty well still on Dominion, Chain Vest to Randuins, and Phage to obvious). If I really feel like I need damage or am stomping I'll instead grab a Sanguine out of my scepter.

LegendaryEnemy

08-14-2012

What I usually build on Darrius is a shotgun to my forehead and my finger on the trigger because I know if I'm willing to be the sort of person who would pick him I probably deserve it.

The Fizznity

08-14-2012

Sigh. Just because he covers mistakes well when farmed and is a good duelist doesn't mean he's a noob no skill champ =/

DiscworldDeath

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryEnemy View Post
What I usually build on Darrius is a shotgun to my forehead and my finger on the trigger because I know if I'm willing to be the sort of person who would pick him I probably deserve it.
Way to speak to all your fellow players.

FDru

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Sigh. Just because he covers mistakes well when farmed and is a good duelist doesn't mean he's a noob no skill champ =/
So you're saying that:

A) he needs farm

and

B) he requires skill

Cause lol on both counts.

MMKH

08-14-2012

I wonder which name is more suitable, Derpius or Durrius?

TheBeetle

08-16-2012

I love seeing full-tank Darius with lots of kills, its great knowing he clicked around the fight waiting to press R when his team got things low.

It's greater when you lose because he did so, then says its not his fault cause all his kills bro.

LegendaryEnemy

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Way to speak to all your fellow players.
I forgot to mention it was loaded.

shadowfang383

02-10-2013

armor