Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Mysterious Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chris56tiann

07-11-2012

Hey, so I've been thinking, who is the most mysterious champ lore wise? For me, I cant choose between Eve, Nocturne, Fiddlesticks and Mordekaiser. Who do you think is the most mysterious lore wise?

Tel Riker

07-12-2012

Jax, without a doubt. Just turns up and destroys people.

111uminate

07-12-2012

Gotta' be Mordekaiser for me. I thought so ever since the first time I read his lore. Those last few sentences are so full of mysterious impending doom it just begs the question: Could he be, without a doubt the greatest threat to all of Runeterra if he is who some suspect him to be?

LastTestament

07-12-2012

Fiddlesticks by far is the most unknowable, who created him? what is the limits of his power? was he a former grand summoner?

Eve's intentions are clear just not her species, same deal with jax

Lewpaka

07-12-2012

I would have to say Fiddlesticks.

My rationale is that every other champion, regardless of whether their origin is known (like Nocturne) or not (Shaco), with a few exceptions, they have been through a League judgement of some kind. There are very few champions that were allowed to skip the judgement phase. Note that even though all champions don't have published League judgements, they still had one. I think the only ones that were exempt from it were Blitzcrank and Orianna, because they don't have "minds" in the traditional sense.

Fiddlesticks just IS. He was summoned using forbidden techniques, and kills anyone who enters his chamber. He has never "exposed his mind" to anyone. Even his physiology makes no sense. He is an extradimensional complete and total enigma.

Levik

07-12-2012

Actually, every single champion is an open book to the summoners since their minds are shared on the Fields of Justice. This was revealed in the League Judgments and it is not limited to the League Judgments as revealed in Swain's judgment:

Quote:
High Councilor Kolminye nodded approvingly. “Thank you, and yes – the knowledge exchanged in the bond is private between champion and summoner. You have nothing to fear.”
The only reason we do not know everything about each champion is because this "private bond" is upheld by the Summoners Code and enforced by the Tribunal. This knowledge exchange is why no champion is, technically, mysterious.

Death Junior

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Amumu without a doubt, he just wakes up one day with no knowledge of anything, he's mysterious to us the summoners and himself. The only possible theory we can summarize is something about Xerath, due to that he was found in the Shurima desert too!

webbut

07-12-2012

Cho/Morde...probably cho a little more cause the both have pretty much the same background only you replace "void" with shadow isles" but The League lets Mord walk freely while Cho is under lock and key.

apocalypseWalker

07-12-2012

LeBlanc above all. No doubt about it.

It's essentially her main theme.

Washada

10-27-2012

Teemo.
We don't know how an hamster entered the League.