Longest Game?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VashTheRampede

07-15-2012

2 hours, 4 minutes. There were no towers, it was 2v3 by 1 hour, 23 minutes. No one could get it fast enough to finish it cause people kept going to Baron stupidly. Probably 2/3's of the game happened in front of Baron. I was facepalming the whole time, but I ended with over 100 kills using twitch.

XxAscendxX

07-15-2012

my longest match was around 75 min.

YourMummu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

666 minutes.

Azels

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

1 hour 23 minutes and you dont have full build....... Only 90 cs..... Wow.

Sweet N Nasty

07-21-2012

When Twisted Treeline came out, I had a 90 minute game as Heimer. My team had an ashe and blitz, all we did was just stay on the turret and stood our ground for 90 minutes. Almost won too....

Sorry I dont have a picture to prove though, this was more than a year ago

Scoutacus

07-21-2012

Nearly 2 hours.
We won, it was probably the hardest fought battle in Valoran(that week)
(I think the approximate time was 1 hour 45 minutes, maybe 48 though)

ShotokanWar

07-21-2012

My longest was and hour and forty five. Everyone was playing uber careful because we all had full builds and one bad team fight could finish it. My team one in the end and I played probably my best Riven that match.

Daxx666

07-21-2012

My longest game was as karthus, it lasted 1 hour 37 minutes. Neither team could do anything but farm, but eventually we lost because of a poppy that screwed up .

asiansrdabomb

Recruiter

07-22-2012

I had a 72 minute game. it was a 3v5 for about 10 minutes and they only took out 1 of our turrets and this was just after laning phase was up for about 3 minutes then we won when i went from tanky garen into crit chance garen. it was great ended up going 29/5/21

Belovan

07-22-2012

First game I ever played lasted 90 minutes, it was against beginner bots, and none of us had a clue what we were doing. I believe i tried to build lifesteal on Ryze.

1234567 ... 10