Th35qu1Derr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th35qu1Derr

07-22-2014

Dear Riot-Games
As a new player I’ve been completely obsessed with League of Legends, I think you’ve done a fantastic job (with the exception of Teemo and Heimerdinger). However the current Blind Pick is a little bad, to be brutally honest; and Draft Pick always puts me with Silver1, and gold smurfs. I do think the current Blind Pick can be improved however. (Below is an example of what I’m thinking about)

The box on Top represents, TOPLANE
The box under Top represents, The Jungler
The middle box represents, Midlane
The box under Mid represents, Support
The Last box represents, The ADC/ Marksman
YOU CLICK ON THE BOX IN CORESPONDANCE TO THE ROLE YOU WANT.
If you want mid, click the box in the middle ETC.

I think this system would prevent a lot of the “instalock” problems, and losing because of a bad teamcomp, also nobody would be able to steal your role after you got it first (which happens a lot by the way). I think this system would truly improve the communities’ desire to steal & instalock whichever lane they want.
As for a name for this GameType – Full Pick/Prebuilt

TOPLANEBOX
JUNGLEBOX
MIDLANEBOX
SUPPORTBOX
MARKSMANBOX

Th35qu1Derr

07-22-2014

Also, I changed my E-mail, and forgot the password (Was trying to get the bonus RP =), it's actually ryanhughes@rogers.com, I just can't change it)

disguised noob

07-22-2014

just play team builder

Matthias9119

07-22-2014

Quote:
I think this system would prevent a lot of the “instalock” problems, and losing because of a bad teamcomp, also nobody would be able to steal your role after you got it first (which happens a lot by the way). I think this system would truly improve the communities’ desire to steal & instalock whichever lane they want.
As for a name for this GameType – Full Pick/Prebuilt
The short answer to this is that Riot will not enforce a meta, which this would do. (ie, you must have one solo top, one solo mid, duo bot ADC+Support, one dedicated jungler)

Play Team Builder or Draft if you want it to be less of a free for all in terms of picking champs/roles.