The Problem with Foxfire Ahri...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avaganttamos

07-11-2012

So as we all know, Ahri's new foxfire skin just came out today and, being an enthusiastic Ahri player, I bought it with my rp that I saved up for her; however, I do have one complaint that I wish to bring out to the open: Ahri's new skin just doesn't match her personality or her... "look" (for lack of a better word). Now don't get me wrong, this skin is absolutely AWESOME, but the problem is is that the new skin does not speak "Ahri" to me. For instance, in Ahri's classic, Dynasty, and Midnight skins, Ahri's facial expression and art just expresses emotions such as carefree, relaxed, and even seductive. However, seeing her new foxfire skin doesn't really speak to me when it comes to her personality. I know that other people have mentioned this before, but her foxfire skin really matches the personality of someone more like Shyvana, Riven, etc. In fact, if you were to take away the ears and tails, I would probably have guessed that the Ahri's Foxfire skin was actually a new Shyvana skin or some new champion. Now, what's done is done and I don't expect Riot or anyone to change Foxfire Ahri, but I would like to hope that for future champions, future skins match the champion's personality and aesthetics. Again, as a final note, I'm not hating on the skin (because, as said before, the skin is fantastic): BUT, I am hoping that future skins will match champions better in terms of lore, personality, and art.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

So you don't like the skin cause it has an ugly face. Have you seen Darius' classic skin?

Asylum Lux

07-11-2012

What?

Drillist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Skins are generally non-canon, aren't they?

Strident

07-11-2012

I don't understand how this skin isn't "seductive."

Qooba

07-11-2012

tl;dr is that since shes not smiling, op is butthurt

Fourteenth

07-11-2012

Have u seen the orianna sewn chaos skin? Shes a doll and not a machine anymore.

TheBoxFox

07-11-2012

Foxfire Ahri is amazing, in game and art wise. Not quite sure where all these complaints are about.

GiveMeASign

07-12-2012

I do think she's a little too tan in game. And i agree that it doesn't have the same 'Ahri' attitude, but i think I'm fine with that.

ChocoTeax3

07-12-2012

foxfire skin=bad? =,= facepalm