Ability Remake: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Setlok

07-11-2012

Worst patch ever, u change my main champions, now i need to rebuild twitch and evellyn CMON!!!!, tahnks for nothing -_-

Sequ

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Fetcher View Post
I can't wait for the new eve, but i will also miss the old eve.
You're bad and you should feel bad.

Devinatiol

07-11-2012

For a stealth character you need to bring down the color saturation or something make her colors darker, to fit the new league look and to fit as a dark stealthy widow maker. SIDE NOTE, for the longest time I thought it was Evelyn the window maker... I was confused lol.

BeardoTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loup Noir View Post
What I love most about this Eve rework is that I can now buy Eve! I have wanted to play Eve for sooooo long, but I could not in good conscience due to the fact everyone "boooed' when she was selected for game play. Now I can add an AP jungler to my arsenal whom I sure I will love. SO thanks Riot for making this a possibility again!!
Sorry to burst your bubble but Eve is super squishy and can't jungle to save her life.

ZOMGitsKENNY

07-11-2012

And what of Twitch? Update for him coming soon?

Shiny Swinub

07-11-2012

Looks overpowered as hell.

alyorbsrblontous

07-11-2012

that exclamation mark reminds me of metal gear

Swampmajikk

07-11-2012

It's kinda sad to see everyone's reaction to this...its even more sad to hear what people say when u do select her.

"She's just a ks'er."
"All she does is feed."
"She's a troll character."

It just shows how little people actually pay attention to the STRATEGY part of this game..
In terms of that she was second to none.
The finesse of hunting people down. Having to cautiously pick ur victims. Instilling the fear into the opposing team..

Somehow I doubt these aspects will remain..

Of course riot just listens to all the qq's from the right click to win "x champ is OP cuz I'm stupid and overextend with no concept of strategy or skill" people who dominate this community.

SO we can only hope evelynn will actually be worthwhile after this or will just become another throw away character with no real strategy like so many others...*cough*darius*cough*

Amuq the Native

07-11-2012

You did it. You really did it. The stealh remake is here.
THANK YOU, Riot, from the bottom of my heart.

A special thank you for keeping Hate Spike spammable. Evelynn just wouldn't feel the same without the Q spam.
Now we'll have to try out the new stealth mechanism and see how it goes, but it's good to see you finally delivered what you promised.

eviIvic43

07-11-2012

So, evelyn basicly got teemos passive? Without the ark speed bonus.