Ability Remake: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaiyneOfChaos

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velias the Devil View Post
Yeah, the Evelyn now IS that bad... because bad kids had to complain about her stun so **** much. Her stun wasn't that bad but because bad kids were getting destroyed by it, Riot had to appease the noobs that made up the majority of their demographic. They are destroying stealth champs. DotA didn't get rid of Rikimaru's perma-stealth. You know why? Because they didn't pamper the noobs. They forced people to adapt and learn how to play differently when someone picked Riki. Riot would rather remake an entire champion than listen to the noobs whine.
Well said...

Atrayeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Well this is a very sad day for some of us. Evelynn was the only character I still play, I enjoyed her style of play. She was viable, always viable. This change is pushing me away. I can not say whether I will like the change or not, but either way, the good days are gone.

cblocke

07-11-2012

no stun

Wacco Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

so what is changing on twitch?

Epjest

07-11-2012

Not to sound ungrateful since the changes look amazing. I really felt Eve would get a model rework since she looks terrible in game. Just my 2 cents.

Lvl 5 Torchic

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2water View Post
you kidding me isn't a complete sentence. "useless and now, yeah, they're" no need for that many commas. this isn't eve anymore isn't a complete sentence. "By the way, it" no comma is needed.
Incomplete sentences is only a problem in an essay. I am speaking to you in a dialogue and, as such, it is completely fine. As for my use of commas I do so because the information splitting apart is not dependent on the other segments of the sentence. "By the way" was split from "it was almost painful to read all the grammatical errors in your post" because the second part would work well in and of itself. Don't seek to lecture me on this. Yes, I could have structured my statements to go without the commas, but that doesn't make me any less correct in my grammar. Unnecessary does not necessarily mean wrong.

blueisherp

07-11-2012

rikimaru!

Chagrinn

07-11-2012

Awesome, can't wait to test it.

Yoshiro

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms418p1 View Post
This. Agree i do.Removing her stun was overkill. Stop giving the noobs what they want simply to shut them up.

Oracles would be useless. You see her when shes close already, wasting money would be all you are doing. And i like the mana regen while stealthed. That makes it worth it. No?
Still need wards in the brush so putting them anywhere else would be a waste yep....
I wonder if Twitch Stealth will work the same? Twitch, Evelyn will just have stealth mobility in the jungle.

Atrayeus

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Well I was coming back to play today, and noticed this article. I have changed my mind. Riot it was fun while it lasted. Good bye