Ability Remake: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPwnz

07-12-2012

think im the only person that doesn't agree with the changes. Although eve was extremely unbalanced, her stealth was wat made eve, eve. I personally loved eve because she forced teams to buy oracles, plus she had the ability to take down the oposing carry with her crazy nuke damage. Now u will be spotted immediatly and be shutdown.

eve still cant farm, now she cant gank, so why jungle with terrible ganks?
Worst remake ever in my opinion, but everyone will look negatively on this comment and vote negatively because "omg she has aoe ult now.
All eve needed was increased ap ratio on her hate spike. So she would be a valid ap nuke.
What u have now is a squishy ap nuke that will be focused instantly in team fights because of her ult. she will be underlvld because she cant farm. Her ad is staying the same, so her jungling ability at low lvls will be really similar.

we have a champ that can't lane or jungle. She now cant even roamn

EDIT:
does anyone understand her passive.. how can u be stealhed until u come within a range of a champion... isnt that like all champions?Can someone clarify.
I also think they should of put a slow on her ravage instead of it originally being on shadow walk.

TSM Bjerkoffsen

07-12-2012

servers up gents

Menghus

07-12-2012

What happened with twich? :S

OMG Whistler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Her passive/stealth sounds very stupid. When I think about it, it seems like she is walking in the fog of war. I can't see her unless she is fighting something or if she is within a certain range. Grats, that's just like any other champion. The big difference is I don't have to waste 400 gold so that I can be prepared when she comes near me.

As far as I can tell at no point will I ever be surprised by her. Like when Shaco shows up right behind me and stabs me. It's that "oh sh*t" moment.

Until I see it in action it sounds like Riot failed at understanding exactly what stealth is and it's purpose. I swear I hope they don't do this to Twitch.

TheTechmaturgist

07-12-2012

I have a wild guess what they will do to twitch but it would be just that... a guess. He was so OP in this seasons ranked that I think they will give him more passive abilities and force to you build up your active one with gear really hard instead of cheap quick easy op builds that make it to easy to make twitch ridiculous from early in the game.

KiddyFiddler v2

07-12-2012

Logging on now, Can't wait to play ev. Bought her a while back played her got owned now its time for round 2

llDeathCowll

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPwnz View Post
think im the only person that doesn't agree with the changes. Although eve was extremely unbalanced, her stealth was wat made eve, eve. I personally loved eve because she forced teams to buy oracles, plus she had the ability to take down the oposing carry with her crazy nuke damage. Now u will be spotted immediatly and be shutdown.

eve still cant farm, now she cant gank, so why jungle with terrible ganks?
Worst remake ever in my opinion, but everyone will look negatively on this comment and vote negatively because "omg she has aoe ult now.
All eve needed was increased ap ratio on her hate spike. So she would be a valid ap nuke.
What u have now is a squishy ap nuke that will be focused instantly in team fights because of her ult. she will be underlvld because she cant farm. Her ad is staying the same, so her jungling ability at low lvls will be really similar.

we have a champ that can't lane or jungle. She now cant even roam
YES..You nailed it. You are totally unique and special. We can definitely make quick judgements about her abilities based on your assumptions. You don't need numbers to put a characters abilities into the proper context. Thank god you were here to point out how she can't do anything now.

RIOT GIVE THIS MAN A CANCER.

brandonrule4

07-12-2012

just waiting for karma :3

jacklin213

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Wow this is best thing i heard after the stun nerf

steelfighter

07-12-2012

riot now 1 thing pls. if you remake abilities do not the hell nerf gain!