Insanity's Embrace [RP Sign-Ups]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

choiced

11-14-2012

You wake up staring up at a white ceiling. Your vision is blurry and your thoughts are clouded. It's hard to think, let alone move. But as you try, you feel a tug on your wrists and ankles. You are aware of time passing but all of your senses are dull so you can't tell how much. There are voices all around you but they are too muffled to make out any words. Occasionally, you feel a grab on your arm followed by a sharp pain. After several times, you piece together that you're being drugged. Then, for no apparent reason, they stop. You slowly come to your senses and look around. You are bound to a bed, the only object in the room which is completely white. You are wearing a plain white outfit that resembles a jumpsuit. As you take in all of this, you hear the door open and a tall man with long black hair. He looks at you and his yellow eyes gleam.
"Oh good, you're conscious. Let me introduce myself, I am Vesanus, and I welcome you to The Halls of Insanity. Let's begin." He grins and walks out.
Although you're not sure what he means by "begin", but you conclude that it can't be anything good. You sit up, which you think is odd and look around. There are no signs of the shackles that previously bound you to the bed. You have no idea how you got here, but now, you have only one thing on your mind: Escape.

(( Alright ladies and gentlemen, this will be a several chapter long RP. We'll probably take a few days off between chapters so everyone can do other RP stuff in between chapters etc. The first chapter will be called "Paranoia" so when it starts, make sure that you look for that and not another RP named "Insanity's Embrace". Looking for 4-6 people to participate. Original characters only please. Also, for those participating, I will need a method of contacting you individually. E-mail would be the most convenient but if there's something else that would work better for you, we can work something out. Questions, comments, concerns? Feel free to post and ask. And as always, good luck, have fun. ))

Wizerdlol

11-14-2012

Interested, OC's name is Wizerdlol (shocked?)
I'm an electric yordle who works as a summoner in the league. One question, are we gonna hv any weapons or 'magic' powers? Or are they gonna be sealed off?

Ask Talon

11-14-2012

Tequila.

It's a helluva drink.

choiced

11-15-2012

Quote:
Interested, OC's name is Wizerdlol (shocked?)
I'm an electric yordle who works as a summoner in the league. One question, are we gonna hv any weapons or 'magic' powers? Or are they gonna be sealed off?
Your abilities were suppressed by the drug which has mostly worn off by now. However, you have been stripped of all possessions.

EDIT: I realized that might cause some concern so I just wanted to put it out there that you will get a chance to get your belongings back.

choiced

11-15-2012

Not many takers eh?

Was it something I said? D=

AskCrimsonLord

11-16-2012

Nah man.
Just that most of people dislike being drugged (By chloroform?)
And stuff.
Dunno why though.

choiced

11-16-2012

And here I was thinking I had a great idea for a mystery/suspense/awesomeness RP with plot twists and the whole deal.

*sadface*

Vlad, why do you have to crush all of my hopes and dreams? Shoo! Go pool back to tower or something before I beat you with a tampon.

AskCrimsonLord

11-17-2012

But..
Superaids.

choiced

11-22-2012

Random thought, if Vlad is a hemomancer and can control blood etc, couldn't he filter out any sort of blood-borne virus or bacteria?

Tentorer

11-22-2012

I find this funny let's have at it!
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2291