LOL wont start up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atllinkin

07-11-2012

I recently restored my computer to a previous date, now when i try to launch LOL the icon flickers on my taskbar and the League of Legends title pops up on my screen but the press play screen never pops up. I tried reinstalling but that did not help. I was told restoring my computer to an earlier date might help so I tried that but its still does not work. I just uninstalled and reinstalled LOL again but the same problem is still occurring.

Please Help and thank you

BuckLuckMitch

07-11-2012

look at this thread and find you're problem http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1538750

Gumurak

07-11-2012

You go into your rads folder, then projects folder and delete both air clients. And the lol launcher folder. Back out and then go into downloads and delete the contents in there. Back out and go into solutions and delete the client folder there..........IMPORTANT..........

DO NOT DELETE THE MAIN FOLDERS, such as, dont delete the solutions folder, just the folders and stuff in it as an example. if you delete the entire main folder, you will delete game data and be back to square one.

After you have delete the material i have listed you reboot, after rebooting, right click your league launcher and run as adminsitrator. it will then patch.

Problem and why it's causing it. Riot has not updated thier client with pando. Therefore it downloads an outdated version which has conflicting files. Now when you download it you wind up with errors on the install. Deleting the associating files will cause a redownload directly from riot and should fix most of your errors.

atllinkin

07-16-2012

Thank you my LOL works now. the patch felt like it took forever but it all works now.

Optic Fail

08-09-2012

Where's Rads Folder PLEAE HELP (i know im a noob)

Tempus Tu Duelem

03-15-2013

ummmm im with him how do i do what your saying??

Tempus Tu Duelem

03-15-2013

yeah im with that guy. because i have no clue what "rad" means along with pretty much everything else

OzRickQuad

04-02-2013

Thanks Works fine.

OzRickQuad

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by diseaseriden View Post
yeah im with that guy. because i have no clue what "rad" means along with pretty much everything else
in (C Riot games / league of legends. for me

where ever you installed it

Stinky Nuts

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumurak View Post
You go into your rads folder, then projects folder and delete both air clients. And the lol launcher folder. Back out and then go into downloads and delete the contents in there. Back out and go into solutions and delete the client folder there..........IMPORTANT..........

DO NOT DELETE THE MAIN FOLDERS, such as, dont delete the solutions folder, just the folders and stuff in it as an example. if you delete the entire main folder, you will delete game data and be back to square one.

After you have delete the material i have listed you reboot, after rebooting, right click your league launcher and run as adminsitrator. it will then patch.

Problem and why it's causing it. Riot has not updated thier client with pando. Therefore it downloads an outdated version which has conflicting files. Now when you download it you wind up with errors on the install. Deleting the associating files will cause a redownload directly from riot and should fix most of your errors.
Thank you so much worked perfectly. Had to do a system restore and this completely fixed it.