@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlamingFrostbite

07-11-2012

Well you usualy cast the W before the team fight, the Q however does wreck his AA

iJesus69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
GGGGGGG

but seriously fix trundle

ggggggggggggggggg
G
g
G
g
G
g
G
gG
G
G
g
G

iJesus69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Whos upvoting me? Whoever you are,
g
g
g

g
g

g

g

g

g

g
gf
g
g
g

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingFrostbite View Post
Well you usualy cast the W before the team fight, the Q however does wreck his AA
His W doesn't last too lang and its a relatively medium cool down, in a team fight you will use it probably 2-3 times, and all the down time on auto attacks really does make a big difference

iJesus69

07-11-2012

Quote:
His W doesn't last too lang and its a relatively medium cool down, in a team fight you will use it probably 2-3 times, and all the down time on auto attacks really does make a big difference
y u downvote me? not bumping anymore

Kirby

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Quote:
You guys should fix his skill set, hes really strong in my opinion but a lot of his abilities counter himself.

Q - Almost everybody has an "activate then attack again" ability, such as Irelia's Q ability. She dashes then automatically attacks again, but trundle's Q animation is so long and he doesn't automatically attack again which really decreases his damage.

W - This is suppose to be a movement speed / attack speed / CC reduction steroid, but when you use this ability, it takes a good 3-4 seconds once again to cast the animation, and thus making him deal no damage while he is casting it!

E - Although this deals no damage, the radius of it is really small. What i mean by that is that , if you were to (For instance) block off a walkway, the pillar would have to literally be halfway inside a wall so that the enemy could not just walk around it. This actually makes the pillar have a very small radius. Also, this gets tower aggro!!

Please take a look at these changes or suggestions riot!

Edit 1: To everybody, and to clarify: You are taking my text out of context. You can AA then Q immediately, however he does not auto attack right after, like i gave the example of irelia doing so right after his Q

Edit 2: Please bump :P i want riot to fix the trundle ;_;

Edit 3: And for all of those saying it doesn't take 3-4 seconds for his W ability, you are right. I got my numbers mixed up, it actually is more like 2 seconds, with 3-4 seconds being wasted in total from his Q+W ability during a combat fight
no. just no. your sense of time is hilarious firstly. his Q is supposed to be that way. His E is supposed to be that way and is fine. the only sliver of truth in this post is that his W animation is kindof annoying, however, you can cancel it early by attacking

Anasthera

07-11-2012

The only problem with Trundle is when his attack speed becomes too high the lengthy animation on his Q will interrupt his attack speed.

I don't know what the exact numbers are, but his animation takes from about .7 to an entire second to finish before trundle can attack again... so if his attacks per second is over that number he loses theoretical dps, not to mention that he cannot move at all during that time, which I think is an even bigger problem. Since he has an attack speed steroid and trinity is a very common build item for him based on his kit, this happens kind of frequently and is annoying.

Just shorten the animation lock-in time from whatever it is now to like .2 seconds. Speeding it up should fix Trundle to become perfectly balanced IMO.

TurtleCommando

07-11-2012

Bump for the troll, he was one of the first champs that I truly enjoyed and the one I learned to jungle with. It would be really nice to see a few of his animations cleaned up, not actual buffs just some small QoL improvements.

BackToTheKitchen

07-11-2012

Trundle has i high skillcap imo but if you get full CDR on him ex.(Frozen Heart, Shurelia's, and Randuin's Omen) you can have his W AND E up .01 after the cooldown ends for them. You must be playing Trundle wrong he is an amazing champ that doesnt need a rework.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleCommando View Post
Bump for the troll, he was one of the first champs that I truly enjoyed and the one I learned to jungle with. It would be really nice to see a few of his animations cleaned up, not actual buffs just some small QoL improvements.
this is what im asking! not real buffs!