@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pedur

07-11-2012

i was watching this guy stream o.O what he says is true

pheonix33

07-11-2012

I never studied trundle to much, I didnt see much of his spells attacks. I only know hes a jungle. But when I play with a trundle hes not as strong as irelia. Hes pretty balanced. (its my opinion so dont be mean to me )

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Make multiple posts about this, no response.

Plat player posts, everyone rallies.

Ah **** it, so long as riot takes notice I don't care.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix33 View Post
I never studied trundle to much, I didnt see much of his spells attacks. I only know hes a jungle. But when I play with a trundle hes not as strong as irelia. Hes pretty balanced. (its my opinion so dont be mean to me )
hes balanced but his abilities are a little slow is what m saying

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
hes balanced but his abilities are a little slow is what m saying
Personally, I find his Q's AD drain to be rather lackluster. AD carries hardly notice 20 damage missing.

But apart from that, I think his numbers are fairly balanced. It's his animations and movements that feel rather clunky. Especially his slow animation, movement-stopping Q.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzibear View Post
The only thing I agree with is making his e slightly bigger, it seems sometimes people walk through the tiniest gaps between your pilar and a wall and if you put it closer in then they can easily just walk around it.

But really 3-4 seconds to cast his w... You kidding do you have no grasp of time?
Also his q is not a use then attack liek irelias q or trists e it is like garens q it is the next attack.
and no his auto attack does not reset, and 3-4 seconds was an exaggeration but it actually does take 2 seconds (not attacking during this duration)

SaveTheMaids

07-11-2012

His moves don't feel smooth enough compared to even some older champions.

Particularly his Contaminate.
It feels like it takes too much effort to close the gap with it... like there's a sort of delay.

Imo his startup speed should be much faster once he uses it... so he closes the gap pretty much instantly, similar to how they increased the speed of Gragas' Body Slam.

He would be able to do more damage before the buff wears off this way.

Poundman

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplecookie View Post
everybody in here is just crying random facts, i just looked up cpt america's stats, like 7 trundle game played in his recent matches, nobody here has a single trundle game played. I wonder who is right
I mained Trundle in season 1 and the only reason I have like 20 games with him this season is cause I've been expanding my jungle roster. He may be a better player but I understand his mechanics just fine. The OP is wrong, simple.

Warkeiser

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundman View Post
I mained Trundle in season 1 and the only reason I have like 20 games with him this season is cause I've been expanding my jungle roster. He may be a better player but I understand his mechanics just fine. The OP is wrong, simple.
Except that Riot has acknowledged at some point that his Q has a fundamentally broken animation.

Marzibear

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
and no his auto attack does not reset, and 3-4 seconds was an exaggeration but it actually does take 2 seconds (not attacking during this duration)
When you say his AA doesnt reset what do you mean exactly, granted i havn't played trundle in a few patches [I havnt played at all really] But he was one of my favorite champions.
And back when I used to jungle with him he could definitely AA then immediately q.