@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unibrownie

07-12-2012

sigh

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

bamp brb gonna eat RIOT PLS

Mophead4eyes

07-12-2012

I saw your games with dyrus yesterday
lets just say, dont blame trundle.

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mophead4eyes View Post
I saw your games with dyrus yesterday
lets just say, dont blame trundle.
You mean dyrus, the singed guy who would only come to my lane to farm the lane, push my minion wave to their enemy champion so he has a full wave then leave, gimping me immediately on XP and Gold? not once but 3 or 4 times? Then feeding my lane twice? Yes, because i agree that is trundles fault

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

bump again -_- where is riot

demonicmonkeys

07-12-2012

Da**** are you talking about with his w? The casting animation is like nonexistent, i use it in the jungle all the time and it doesn't break my movement or my attacks when I cast it...

Whimsosaurus Hex

07-12-2012

No! Trundle, must remain unchanged for the entirety of League.

Cizjut

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielisamazing View Post
I thought trundle was the poster child for balanced? Anyways, i do hate the W casting animation, it takes too long imo.
He's the balanced champion in an unbalanced sea of champions, making him the underpowered one.

I think Trundle is fine, but a single (no ****) FLASH SPELL ****s his ganks up. He has no gap closer or hard CC. He has no proyectiles or teamfight utility other than melee debuffing other champions and the tank.

"But debuffing in teamfights with Trundle is incredible, good sir! what are you talking about?"

Yes it is, if you ever get close enough or don't get CC'ed, zoned and bursted down in seconds or to a half of your health without Trundle ever returning the blow.

I like Trundle, he's really fun, but since you can't lower the other champs versatility to Trundle's terms, Trundle is the one that needs a tweak.

I would add a natural Slow to the bite, stacking with Phage and the likes. I would make him run naturally faster, and lower the mana cost of his W for this effect. It's not a giant change, just a slight tweak that will make Trundle a nice pursuer and give him a good early phase.

Freakooo

07-12-2012

My biggest problem with Trundle is how easy it is to escape him. People just blink/flash over the pillar and he's sorta screwed.

I mean if the enemy didn't have flash or a blink, he's very, very effective. But if they have a blink/flash, Trundle is no threat :/

FIM ClopMaster

07-12-2012

bump for trundle love