Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

08-14-2012

I got trolled into posting in this thread.

Magic Gunner

08-14-2012

Trundle is the red headed step child with leprosy.

Bump for a cure, riot pls respond.

Noric

08-14-2012

^^^^^^^^ that gunner has it.

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

I used to love that Trundle wasn't touched because he truly was balanced.

Was being the key word. He had some flaws, and QoL problems, but they weren't huge, and was still on par with a lot of his contemporaries.

But then other champs started getting tweaked, reworked, QoL fixed. Look at the shift a lot of other deulists have. Look at Shaco, Mundo, Jax (just for example). Lots of changes come around, and by Trundle not updating alongside them, he gets a little worse.

He was a balanced alternative to a lot of speed and control junglers. Then the jungle changes come around. They hurt him a bit, but he holds on. Still, he's a little worse off for it.

Then item changes come around. So his core is a bit less effective. And meanwhile other roles have more expanded options. Sure he can change, but it's still weaker than before. and he's a little worse for it.

And new champions come around. Ones that play stronger against his niche. Ones that do his niche better. Ones with natural counters to him. And he doesn't change. And he's a little worse for it.

So now we've got a chanpion who was balanced, who's lost an edge over and over and not come up with the times. And now, the small (design) flaws in his kit (QoL stuff) hurt. They aren't as easy to overlook with a "well, he's still really strong and hold his own." Because sadly, he doesn't anymore.

We miss Trundle. Please, fix him.

(For those questioning about Pillar of Filth and Aggro, it does in fact deal 1 true dmg within it's radius. Not enough to ever show - with the hp regen rates it's back before you ever see it gone - but enough to draw aggro on neutral creeps/towers. That's why it happens, though I agree it shouldn't.)

Borrgoff

08-14-2012

Bump because he needs a new skin and some small tweaks to make him perfect.

Show the League's troll some love riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uchix

08-14-2012

trundle needs some love man! cpt americaa is rite

Light Fantastic

08-14-2012

I like the QoL changes to Q and W suggested (no auto-attack penalty/instant cast time). His R could use a more obvious spell particle so that your teammates can be more aware of who you've cast it on. His E (pillar) is honestly his most powerful skill and doesn't need tweaking.

But 100+ pages and no Riot love make me think that Riot are the most secret society of Trundle players of all...

Honggg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

bamp

The Cpt America

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen One View Post
I used to love that Trundle wasn't touched because he truly was balanced.

Was being the key word. He had some flaws, and QoL problems, but they weren't huge, and was still on par with a lot of his contemporaries.

But then other champs started getting tweaked, reworked, QoL fixed. Look at the shift a lot of other deulists have. Look at Shaco, Mundo, Jax (just for example). Lots of changes come around, and by Trundle not updating alongside them, he gets a little worse.

He was a balanced alternative to a lot of speed and control junglers. Then the jungle changes come around. They hurt him a bit, but he holds on. Still, he's a little worse off for it.

Then item changes come around. So his core is a bit less effective. And meanwhile other roles have more expanded options. Sure he can change, but it's still weaker than before. and he's a little worse for it.

And new champions come around. Ones that play stronger against his niche. Ones that do his niche better. Ones with natural counters to him. And he doesn't change. And he's a little worse for it.

So now we've got a chanpion who was balanced, who's lost an edge over and over and not come up with the times. And now, the small (design) flaws in his kit (QoL stuff) hurt. They aren't as easy to overlook with a "well, he's still really strong and hold his own." Because sadly, he doesn't anymore.

We miss Trundle. Please, fix him.

(For those questioning about Pillar of Filth and Aggro, it does in fact deal 1 true dmg within it's radius. Not enough to ever show - with the hp regen rates it's back before you ever see it gone - but enough to draw aggro on neutral creeps/towers. That's why it happens, though I agree it shouldn't.)
Great Post!

Bump!!!!

The Cpt America

08-14-2012

bamp