[Guide] Leveling up Quickly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrsmithe

06-11-2011

If you do this then you dont gain the actual experience of the game, therefore losing to a bunch of experienced level 30s?

Beefalowe

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekir Atari View Post
An advantage? Really? Your advantage is what, exactly? That you don't know how to play cause you've been surrendering to bots? (Winning at 11:00 isn't much better either...)
Well put it this way. lets say you Do this get to 30 buy "1" champion compleatly rune yourself out mastery's. and also you can make your build Perfect. like i went on advanced bots vs a yi/annie. with nocturne and i 2v1'ed em. you can make your build for like ganks and what not. Just saying

AKQZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

When i 1 on 1 with bot, i use Tristana and always end the game at level 12, probably takes above 9 minutes.
I usually get 50+ Exp & 30+ IP, I can do it with one hand so that's what I do while eating dinner

Toptightit

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
Disclaimer: This is not an exploit. This is an in-game feature. I've also never even tested it. Seriously.

1. start a practice game with a bot.
2. surrender at 15:00.

if you consider the fact that there is no party grouping time, queue time, no game cancellation, no long games; this is the fastest way to level up overall.
Is this still work?

Mambazo

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
OR you could play this game like a MOBA instead of an MMO and enjoy your games while leveling up
And also have a good foundation of knowledge for when you hit 30

EDIT: oh gawd i suck. I didn't realize this was a necro.

Icedminttea

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toptightit View Post
Is this still work?
It does still work, but note bots have been disabled for TT, they are only in 5v5 for the time being.

Honestly, if you 1v1 it, just take out the first inhibitor and then harass the one enemy champ, your minions will do the rest.

TwistyPikkle

04-04-2012

Well I am going to do it the old way, grinding up the levels until I get there...

Larson McMurphy

04-05-2012

Sage

Hanziburnsz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

That's why we have so much players on level 27 to 30 who sucks a lot and feed like crazies!

FolloMeOnTwitch

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanziburnsz View Post
That's why we have so much players on level 27 to 30 who sucks a lot and feed like crazies!

For a person new to the MOBA genre it takes a really long time to get a feel for this game and its community. Then tack on having to understand all items individually, then understanding all champions and their abilities, then understand how those items work against different champions, then understand what the meta game is versus different types of team compositions, then timing of jungle camps/dragon/baron, warding, etc. And then a patch comes out and now you have new things to learn. Granted this form of leveling does not help but that's not why we have "players on level 27 to 30 who sucks a lot and feed like crazies!"