Team LF Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Everyone has been added. Trial are going on. I'm working tonight so rest will go after midnight (East time)

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Still looking!

whattheFKru

07-16-2012

gold elo. can do all roles in jungle and work well.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whattheFKru View Post
gold elo. can do all roles in jungle and work well.
I'll add you in a couple of minutes, we'll be playing tonight if you want to join.

z3ro3 Ghostfay

07-16-2012

IGN: GhostFay
Elo :1289/ top 1317
Nauitlus, Dr. Mundo, Maokai, Nocturne, Malphite, Alistar,

I should be picked because I work well with other people and am a great team player. I take my job seriously but I like like to have fun at the same time. I am always trying to improve myself and open to criticism. I think I could be a really great addition to your team.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFay View Post
IGN: GhostFay
Elo :1289/ top 1317
Nauitlus, Dr. Mundo, Maokai, Nocturne, Malphite, Alistar,

I should be picked because I work well with other people and am a great team player. I take my job seriously but I like like to have fun at the same time. I am always trying to improve myself and open to criticism. I think I could be a really great addition to your team.
Thanks I added you, we'll play tonight.

WoodFacee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

IGN: Woodfacee
Elo:1298 highest:1390
Fav. Junglers: Shyvana, Nautilus, Dr. Mundo.... have and can play Malphite/Alistar.

The Bubbles Show

07-16-2012

IGN:MisterBubblez
Top 3 Jungles:Maokai/Skarner/Mundo
I can jungle:Mao, Amumu, Skarner, Shen, Naut, Shen, Malphite, Mundo, Udyr, Olaf, GP and Lee Sin.
I am at the moment only at 300 wins. But I have jungled for at least 300+ matches because of my total amount of games. I only find Nautilus a bit bad because of the possibility of having a very slow start if his blue is stolen. I haven't Ali jungled a lot, but I can learn. My ELO ATM: 1179. I can definitely perform at the level of people at 13-1400. I am only 14 Years Old, though I don't act like a child. I will get frustrated at times if something really really stupid or dumb happens.

iOctavia

07-16-2012

Rl

ive mained jungle for 2 yrs ive done it as almost every champ in the game ik jungle timers for buffs drag baron i counter jungle amazingly well and ive playd all other roles in the game so i do know how to properlly gank lanes over 600 ranked solo qued playd won moer than i lossed

current:1023
highest: 1263

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Thanks, we'll game tonight