Team LF Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-12-2012

bump

Ouchi3z

07-12-2012

Hey I main jungle and I pretty much
Can jungle all of the jungles out there truly. My current elo is only at 1150 right now but my highest was about 1400. I'm central time and usually play after like 5cst. Till about 11 on weekdays. Don't always play those times but those arecommon times for me. Weekends are mostly open

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-12-2012

I added you, thanks. We'll talk in game when you can.

tR Highlight

07-12-2012

Added, I can play almost all junglers, and willing to learn new jungles. I have skype, My main role is jungle. Highest ELO I think is like 1400 ATM it's about 1100.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Yes got you iDoubleRedi

Souled Out

07-12-2012

Hey, i'm 1483 with over 4000 games played. My best junglers are Udyr, Dr.Mundo, and Nocturne. I can also play Alistar and Malphite as well as Amumu.

FatalBlowz

Master Recruiter

07-12-2012

My elo is around 1470 right now with a top elo of 1581.
My 3 main junglers are Cho'gath, Nunu, and Malphite. I can also play ali and ill buy naut next. (I've played him before and hes really stronk but hes probably gonna get nerfed next patch.)
I think I should be picked because I know all the jungle timers, I know when and what lanes to gank and I like to counter jungle and terrorize the other jungler.

KillaOrigins

07-12-2012

hey ign is killorigins

My Main Junglers would be Alistar Leesin Malphite I know how to jungle pretty much everyone and can easily learn the nautilus jungle my elo is 1290 with my top being 1327.
I know the best ganking positions, i know how to counter jungle, counter champs and understand when and where the other jungle will gank. I know all my times and i hope i can get picked and enjoy my time on league playing with you guys

Effektivv

07-12-2012

I jungle as Skarner, Warwick or Sion, I have TS3 and Skype my elo right now is **** because of solo Q it's 900 I think was in the 1200's.

Aîden

07-12-2012

I am intrested in a competitive team and am at 1300 elo with 1400 highest respectively but I am only 16 years old, but am very mature when it comes to taking/giving criticism, learning from the teams mistakes and my own. I always play to win and am hoping that the rest of the team is too! I always keep timers for all buffs and wards sometimes if I see them. I also know when to counter jungle and when not to.I play Malphite and Nautilus quite well along with Nocturne, Dr.Mundo, Olaf, Riven, Lee Sin, Amumu and basically any jungler who has been seen in tournament level play. Although I should point out that my Alistar isn't as strong due to the fact that i mess up on my head-pulv combo alot. Hoping to hear back! IGN: AK GoT sKill