Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team LF Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Hey! We'r new team forming and that have been practicing for months. We'r in need of a jungler right now.

Here's our team:

AP Carry: I Got Baron (2112 elo)
AD Carry: GhostTurkey (1400 elo highest 1557)
Support: HoneyBadgër (1400 elo)
Top: Crypsen (1305 elo (He boosted 300elo) in 1 day!)
Jungler: x

We do not care about elo as long as you can effectively play your role because we know about elo hell and stuff like that. I Got Baron will try you out. We do not like rager and we need a serious jungler..and fun!

We'r competitve and we need a strong jungler with map awareness and the ability to counter jungle and gank effectively.

Jungle must at least know to play Malphite, Nautilus and Alistar. And at last own most of the junglers.

Feel free to look at our stats and match history

Add me I am on today and I'll let you know to our team leader once he's online.

Add: GhostTurkey

Thanks!

Edit1: I do have about 60-70 friends requests right now. I need competitive players who KNOW the game. Thanks!

It will be better if you can post your elo (even if we arent really looking at it), your top junglers (at least 3 in order) and why you should be pick

Edit 2: We request at least 500 wins +.

Samuel Fudgie

07-11-2012

Im at work so ill give you a msg here,
I play naut well out of the 3 you posted. my other jungles i play well/allthetime are lee, GP, Udyr, Shyv and Trundle. Im knownledgable of pretty much every champ in the game as ive played alot of every role. However Jungle is 100% my main role i play.

add : "Samuel Fudgie" if you wanna talk.

Thanks.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Thanks for replying, I added you.

YinYang2011

07-11-2012

My main role I like to play is jungle. My elo is now 1330 and I can jungle multiple champs. My best and favorites are Alistar, Amumu, Udyr, Xin Zhao. Im working on being more comfortable with Dr. Mundo, Moaki, and Lee Sin. Im pretty chill guy and hit me up if your still looking for a jungle

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Adding me on LoL and not bumping this thread is not okay! =(

Ryzu

07-11-2012

IGN: RyzuHD
Role: Jungler
Mains: Lee Sin/Skarner/Olaf/nocturne - essentially eveyr jungler i own due to the fact i practice a little of them each day.
Why i should join: I know the competitive aspect of gaming. I've been in the #1 NA/EU/AUS Cod teams in the globe and won some cash. I have lots of time on my hands due to summer.
Current elo 1267 highest 1370.
i brought my elo from 700 to 1370 in about 4-7 days.

Arkhelism

07-11-2012

I own all that you named and more. I'll add you right now.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-11-2012

I'm in game atm, thanks.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-11-2012

bump

In game atm, might not respond but I'm watching forum.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

07-12-2012

bump